Model silage fleets 2014

Sure is Paul.. you really capture a 70's era silage scene .. whats on the pit??? 4000 & buckrake !!!  ;)

Cheers Justin :) Just have memories from the early 80's when some local farms near us ran outfits like these prior to getting a precision chop.  Though i had a super major on the pit.... ( well will need another board some RSJ's and a mountain of railway sleepers for that ;):laugh:) the 4000 being kept back as 2nd carting tractor for longer hauls  8)

Nice to be able bring back memories of your youth Stan :)

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting bit of kit Justin 8) John's (JMD) lad Matt shown me the video too.... sounds like the guts of a mini-vacuum??... ::) wonder how many square yard you'd be able to get hoovered up before the batteries go flat?? :laugh: :laugh:

Square yards is right!!  :laugh:  :laugh:  When I see it last night  .. I just said to myself.. ....Ive seen it all now.  especially in 1/32 . ::)

Yeah, I see that one too James.. This guy is unreal.. :laugh:  :laugh:

Your not far wrong Justin.... this bloke building these is taking siku r/c to the next level although like Sean said it's a pity about the oversized spout, but some things will just have to be.....but fair play to the lad for making it work  :) I know there some fancy r/c models about but these take carpet farming from the floor to the armchair ;)  :laugh:  :laugh:

Your not far wrong Justin.... this bloke building these is taking siku r/c to the next level although like Sean said it's a pity about the oversized spout, but some things will just have to be.....but fair play to the lad for making it work  :) I know there some fancy r/c models about but these take carpet farming from the floor to the armchair ;)  :laugh:  :laugh:

Mmmm I can see why that be one of your favourites Joe ;)8)...... how long before you attempt one of them to go with your collection of Vredo's?? ::)

That would make one serious silage fleet...... especially with an r/c big x and multidisc running......... though I think you might need to book a bigger table!! :laugh: :laugh:

Archived