Ford Farm

Old Ford

that looks great OF, it makes a change to see an older farm  & with the & machinery cluttered in the shed rather than all new stuff allocated a space , it's how it was done for real , i remember seeing sheds like that , having to move something just to get to another  :)

the older farm scene was what i was trying to create when i did the first " silaging with ford " pics last year

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=2615.msg24524#msg24524

Marky he is making pallets. .. . A revolt I feel!!!

Nice pics OF, really looks smart with the pallets and logs etc lead about. A farm aint a farm without a bit of clutter. You have some nice machines amongst all that lot. Is that an F-P Claas chopper?

i think farms are not farms with out a bit of clutter about the place, pleased you like it deere-est. :) :) the forager is not one of jasons, got it for ?10 at toytrac last year. have got so much stuff dont want to over do it on the display. got over 100+ tractors & 100+ implements, new and old. i thought  an older set up would go with the britains sheds better , because they are so small compared to all the big kit of today. :) :) :)

i remember you had a big grin when you bought that , me & sean thought the top of yer head was going to fall off  :D :D :D

looking a good setup , will a few fields be built into the middle ?

me & tris were comenting on the display in classic tractor about clutter & realism  & yours look right

Yeah second that MJ, the pallet holding the fences together is a nice touch too. Perfection can be seen to be shiny paint, clean yards, lot's of machinery - that can also be unreal though. Your display is heading down the right (farm!!) track I reckon. Similar in machinery and era to what I want mine to look like.