Ford Farm

Old Ford

8) just finished looking through this entire thread.  What an amazing layout, watching it grow from the first postings to what it has become.  Your attention to detail is a credit to you.  I have loved seeing new additions to the layout particularly some of the new products from hollylovestoys.  Keep posting new updates please :) :) :) :) :) :)

8) just finished looking through this entire thread.  What an amazing layout, watching it grow from the first postings to what it has become.  Your attention to detail is a credit to you.  I have loved seeing new additions to the layout particularly some of the new products from hollylovestoys.  Keep posting new updates please :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hi Philip thank you very much, i'm pleased you like it . Yes Hollylovestoys are fantastic, just a shame they , where not around when i first started. Will keep up with new updates , as you asked so nicely.  :) :) :) :) :) :)

• 2 weeks later...

first off mark you got to get it to fendthead for some cow muck weathering then you got to remove a door , break & remove s few windows & then rip at least one mudguard off, reverse ot least one of the rear tyres & change the colour of one of the wheels & fill the gap between the rear wheel & the mudguard with dung , & possibly weatherup any detail of the wheels as they'd be completly covered

first off mark you got to get it to fendthead for some cow muck weathering then you got to remove a door , break & remove s few windows & then rip at least one mudguard off, reverse ot least one of the rear tyres & change the colour of one of the wheels & fill the gap between the rear wheel & the mudguard with dung , & possibly weatherup any detail of the wheels as they'd be completly covered

thats spot on marcus

:) please forgive me if you have covered this subject elsewhere but how did you achieve the weathered look? stunning model yet again though ;D

Hi Philip  all i did is use some coloured dust that i bought at toytrac last year, with a very soft 1/4'' paint brush.  :)