The new Fendt 1000

catkom3

Funny how EVERYONE is all over the new Fendt whilst Claas have had the Xerion 5000 for quite some years now. More pictures here: https://plus.google.com/photos/102635300356136611588/albums/6033460516047666977?banner=pwa

I think i'd rather have a Xerion 5000 than the Fendt 1050. With this much HP it is weight that matters and the Xerion will be more manoeuvrable and versatile compared to the Fendt. You don't need 500 hp on the road. But plenty of loonies will get one no doubt like with the 926, 930, 936 and 939! First one already sold in post stamp size Holland.

Would need a few of the gate holes making a " wee bit bigger " in some fields id think  ???  but on the bright side JD6910  shes a shade of green  which you do like ::)  Make you wonder how big tractors will get in times to come eh

• 3 months later...

I would say a 400hp crawler would do more in the field than the 1050 fendt, and less to buy going on fendt prices , but you would get a more usable machine for all year round use , it does look very smart

Archived