Lakeland Model Farm&Construction Show November 16th 2014

stevestoys

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another very good show, congratulations to Howard and everyone else involved in organising the show! I will stick up my few photos tomorrow.

more pick`s and on to the UPSTAIRS ROOM people don't know or miss it altogether ,there is a lift or stairs to get to it  ,next year it will have ,,,neon lights,,,, directing people up there

There seemed to be more people upstairs this year than last year which was good to see.

WOW what a show that was...

Yep I got in at 3am Saturday , 3 hrs kip before Stevey arrived and we just through allsorts in the trailer...7hrs later we pulled up late I have to add but despite all the rudeness I dish out plenty had stayed behind late to help unload...Then 2hrs Sunday morning to set up..again with plenty of help...Weirdos are wonderful people I have always said so.

Then one of the best all round shows (without a hangover) and many a laugh was had

Bring on next year

didn't make the show last year with the way it and zwolle fell, but I noticed how the show has progressed from two years ago when I was last there, was a great day with plenty of dios to see and plenty of traders, was good catching up with people I havnt saw for a long while, thanks to Brian and his dad Dougie for taking me down to the show

Another very good show, congratulations to Howard and everyone else involved in organising the show! I will stick up my few photos tomorrow.

There seemed to be more people upstairs this year than last year which was good to see.

well I can assure you next year there will be a massive advertising campaign telling the world that the venue has a up stairs in fact it will be on all the leaflets / advertising material  that will be sent out to all the traders and model traders through out the uk ,

even if we have to root the tables so every one goes up stair ,,of course there is the lift to ,,so no excuses  

Archived