Nuffield universal single wheel

Fordson super dexta blue/grey

Fordson dexta

Ferguson TE20

McCormick international B-250

Massey Ferguson 1200

Ransomes threshing machine

post-1115-0-08820800-1423512848_thumb.jp

I really must get one of those ransomes threshers some time, pass one every time I go to snetterton, parked up in a barn in quidenham , diss side of the village, seems to have been there forever, but is in very good nick so must be used at some point  

I really must get one of those ransomes threshers some time, pass one every time I go to snetterton, parked up in a barn in quidenham , diss side of the village, seems to have been there forever, but is in very good nick so must be used at some point  

There was a father and son that lived in next village to me that had a steam engine and other equipment including a Ransomes threshing machine ,the son moved out that way near diss so could be there's? the sons name was Stuart Heinz I think     

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some nice additions there Smithy :)

what make and scale is the mccormick smithy

John if I not mistaken (though I could be!! :laugh:) I think them 200's were not far adrift from 16th scale and almost in an early Bruder style of manufacture......but not, a name Cerberus springs to mind but think they also did a 32nd scale model of another Mcormick based on a copy of a Britains/Ertl Case ::)  Last time I was in Rickerby's at Holme there was one on the bottom shelf and I'm sure I've spotted one up at Brian Huck's too ;)

Nice additions smithy mate. Really like the combines, hopefully the claas dealers will have the claas dominators in soon and I can get my hands on one. Good to see they are packaged well, as I have got to post one out to another forum member. What do you think of the axial flow?

not sure john but this the label on the bottom of the box I would say its close to 1/16 and like paul said like bruder as it is plastic

cheers for that smithy thats another for my lad matt to look out for

Archived