smithy's collections

smithy

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice little gem sprayer conversion tucked away there to mate, one by you ??

no its one done by PDC for me as I run the real one on my farm which I used to have on the CASE956 but when I sold that tractor I put my CASE 5150 on it the model is based on the Britains Chafer sprayer 

Other models in that cabinet are what I have owned or driven over the years

That's an impressive collection so far Smithy 8) have you many more treats in store to show us?? :)

Thanks for comments Paul I have a few more to too get photos off only trouble is it is packed away in about 12 metal filing cabinets/lockers up in loft and takes time to get them out and work takes up most of my time at moment

Some nice bits there mate,nice to see I ain't the only one who prefers original un-boxed britains oldies , to me they have been used but loved if that makes sense

Yes I now what you mean I have got a lot more unboxed britains in draws and about the place and some of them plastic stackable containers full up in the loft

Archived