What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy for 2015?

Gav836

3 hours ago, paulali said:

new purchases arrived today,the claas is a xmas present,so not allowed that one yet,as you said Mark,you wont be able to get anything on the front links,as its moulded as one piece with the links folded up,but that is due to health and safety,also,again,as Mark said,going to be very difficult getting a driver in the cab,but i will look at that tomorrow

models 001.JPG

models 002.JPG

Plough looks nice Paul, I assume front links can be replaced easy enough 

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My latest buys from M=M Auctions

Country Classics by scale models 1/32 Case IH 9380 and a Case International 9270

Igra Zetor Crystal  12045    got to get/make a exhaust for this one

2 Telehandlers from JLG 1/32 scale

Corgi 1/50 scale Blue Circle Cement truck   always wanted one of these as a good friend used to park one up in are farm yard many years back

Corgi 1/50 scale Castle Cement truck  

10 hours ago, dm434 said:

got the jd 3050 as well .also the ifor Williams stock trailer for 6.99 . both from tkmaxx

Does that mean your going to need abit more storage space David? Don't forget the handful of models here for you too ;) Last time I looked at your collection you were running out of shelf space.......

9 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Does that mean your going to need abit more storage space David? Don't forget the handful of models here for you too ;) Last time I looked at your collection you were running out of shelf space.......

will need to create a bit more space somehow. pleased won that e27 britains major last night from ebay

Archived