a new Land Rover Defender SW ?

Thank you for reply. As you know, RC2 seems to have an agreement with Land Rover, so almost all their products are on the Britains catalogue, excep -by the time-the Range Rover Sport in 1/32 (exists in1/18).

Despite I have tested on road the impressive RR Sport, I suppose that is not the more logical choosen vehicle for a farmer (and of course not too to our farm displays).

I hope that, after years of "improving" its Land Rover Series, then Defender, now that Britains have produced a more accurated casting would be a logical evolution of the pick-up: 90 Station Wagon and Hardt Top, 110 Station Wagon, pick-up double cabine (like does Universal Hobbies).   

Regarding other makes pick-ups (Hilux, etc.), I agree that now that Japan 4x4 products are becoming more and more used on UK and Europe, this reality must be translated to Britains Catalogue. (Despite I?m landyman).

Somebody can tell me when Britains will show their News for second part of 2006?

• 1 month later...

2010 I think is when the defender as we know it will either be totally replaced or removed...might be a bit late :)

I hope they never end it, will be a sad day, no other vehicle could have the same character as the Defender and earlier models  :(

Here Here Gavin... I've had 3 and I'll be having more if they keep making them - Driving a defender is like nothing else... once you have one you never look back... It's like a drug  :-*:-* :-*

I hope they never end it, will be a sad day, no other vehicle could have the same charagter as the Defender and earlier models  :(

• 2 weeks later...

The LR Defender will be officially revamped late this year, then in showrooms early 2007. Body will be similar to the current one, except in a few cosmetic/compulsory changes to accommodate airbags as well as pedestrian regulations, so perhaps a more rounded front, rear seats in front view, etc. (Please, not a Freelander style). It will have the reliable and powerful 4 cilinder current Ford Transit engine. No photos yet of the new beast but be sure It will be an interesting future Britains model. I love Defenders. 

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...