Martin's collection.

1 hour ago, weblet375 said:

Outstanding builds 

Thanks andy. :)

34 minutes ago, Cheshire Farm Models said:

Some work you’ve done there mate well done ;) they look great 

Cheers Sam mate and thanks again for the help with the 76. :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ben Gardebroek said:

Fantastic the NH 1905. Did you made the gras pick up by yourself? But I like also the other models. Nice collection.

Thanks Ben. No the kit comes with either a maize header or this grass one, or both if you pay a little extra. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, mb86 said:

Thanks john. I think you'd need to engage the old school air con by taking the doors off today. 

I think she might just need the cab off as well, what a wonderful spell of settled weather at the moment, I doubt when she finally breaks that'll be it for a few weeks though!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, 844john said:

I think she might just need the cab off as well, what a wonderful spell of settled weather at the moment, I doubt when she finally breaks that'll be it for a few weeks though!

It's beautiful isn't it, I cut a couple of acre yesterday that had got away of the cows and it's very nearly hay today so and long as I get it little baled first it can rain all to wants for a week as I have some grass seed to go in next week, that'll need a bit of moisture once it's sown. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mb86 said:

It's beautiful isn't it, I cut a couple of acre yesterday that had got away of the cows and it's very nearly hay today so and long as I get it little baled first it can rain all to wants for a week as I have some grass seed to go in next week, that'll need a bit of moisture once it's sown. 

Looking at the forcast Martin its warm and dry for the next ten days or so. I'm hanging off cutting for a few more days as the bottom grass is growing now, just don't want to leave it too long in case it suddenly breaks and then we'll end up with crap like 3 or 4 years ago when it rained most of June and July, its just a fine line between letting it bulk up a bit more and missing the weather. According to Leslie's men crops are 25 to 30% down on most spots, looks like silage could be dear this backend!

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, 844john said:

Looking at the forcast Martin its warm and dry for the next ten days or so. I'm hanging off cutting for a few more days as the bottom grass is growing now, just don't want to leave it too long in case it suddenly breaks and then we'll end up with crap like 3 or 4 years ago when it rained most of June and July, its just a fine line between letting it bulk up a bit more and missing the weather. According to Leslie's men crops are 25 to 30% down on most spots, looks like silage could be dear this backend!

I wouldn't want to have to buy any in that's for sure. First cut for the clamp is a couple of weeks off still, hopefully we will have at least 2 good days in a row to get it gathered in. It's going to make second cut late if it ever grows. 

• Like 3

Some cracking photo's there Martin :) nice combo of the FC and your 819 though would take a good man with a bit a practice to hit the trailer with the pick up hitch first time on the chopper when drag filling....;) by the now arrival of a 32nd scale version of your 76.... does that mean the full sized one will be getting a bit of a freshen up to match? That teagle trailer would be just the job with a JF stuck between the chassis rails for a Toucan, a bit of a blast from the past....

• Thanks 1

Cheers Paul. The trailer hitch and the spout look a long way back from the cab dont they. It is something I'd like to do for the 76 but when it happens is another matter, have a few jobs on the list to do before I get to her although giving her a good wash and polish wouldn't go amiss. A toucan would be a very nice model indeed, something a bit different. 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...