Martin's collection.

3 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

have you ordered the map one as well then martin? am pondering one from bazza’s next batch in feb,wouldnt mind seeing them side by side if you have .

Yep it’s en route Sean. Hopefully on Tuesday it’ll be here. 
I intended to do a side by side anyway so that’s no problem, I have a feeling the MAP will have the edge and to be honest, if I’d known it was coming I wouldn’t have bought the Minitrac one as we used to have a 276. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mb86 said:

Yep it’s en route Sean. Hopefully on Tuesday it’ll be here. 
I intended to do a side by side anyway so that’s no problem, I have a feeling the MAP will have the edge and to be honest, if I’d known it was coming I wouldn’t have bought the Minitrac one as we used to have a 276. 

Hope mine appears on Tuesday as well Martin, apparently it’s still at Gatwick Mail Centre so fingers crossed 🤞 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, 844john said:

Hope mine appears on Tuesday as well Martin, apparently it’s still at Gatwick Mail Centre so fingers crossed 🤞 

Mine is supposedly at Tyneside, weather that’s better or not, I don’t know🤣

11 minutes ago, mb86 said:

Mine is supposedly at Tyneside, weather that’s better or not, I don’t know🤣

I’ve just looked and mine’s at Tyneside as well now, typically Dawn’s off on Tuesday, not sure how I’ll sneak this one in past the sniffer dogs🙈🤣

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, 844john said:

I’ve just looked and mine’s at Tyneside as well now, typically Dawn’s off on Tuesday, not sure how I’ll sneak this one in past the sniffer dogs🙈🤣

As long as it isn’t bin day?😱

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Udimore said:

Stunning photos of two of the best models from the year

Cheers Bazza. Yes I agree two of the best to have joined my collection in ‘21… Well the map was the start of this month but you know what I mean.