Martin's collection.

Thank you both. :)

I like the older machinery too,  suits the model tractors in my collection better than the modern  kit that sometimes dwarfs the older tractors. 

8 hours ago, JEP said:

That looks superb! Top job. 

Really do like the older arable kit. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, 844john said:

that looks rather impressive Martin, proper raw power! I imagine the driver misses his heated cab with that white stuff in the background!:D

Haha I bet he did aye, mind I'm sure the exhaust fumes would warm him up a bit. :D

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

Lovely models the Autodrome's really heavy solid diecast,must say your's looks a lot better on those tyres,

Regards

Joe.

Very heavy yes, It will be on the bottom of the cabinet this one, I don't want a repeat of David's incident!:( the wheels and tyres are my main gripe with the autodrome models, but an easy fix in the grand scheme of things. Might change the rear tyres for some more period britains tw ones, haven't made my mind up yet. 

• Haha 1

Thank you john, a lovely kit to build and plenty of opportunity to add extra detail.  

59 minutes ago, JEP said:

Lovely model Martin, and great additions with the wheels/tyres. 

Another excellent model for your Ford fleet. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mb86 said:

Thanks justin, I wouldn't say no to a real one. 

I've been told that there is a real one up on the mountain behind me, but I've never seen it.

I have that model, but would love to get a Hara cabbed version someday.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SPN said:

I've been told that there is a real one up on the mountain behind me, but I've never seen it.

I have that model, but would love to get a Hara cabbed version someday.

Do you know if it gets used stan? Can't be many of them around now.

A hara cab would suit it nicely. 

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Nice Haul there Martin.... yet more "Blues" to your collection :).... you need a big lowloader for the TW.... and get the full track and 7000 on her as a load ;)

Now I like the sound of that, something a similar age to the TW, or I could put them all on the transco and get wherever I'm going a bit quicker!

• Like 2