Extensive Auction Sale of Agricultural Models - Sat 2nd May 2015 - Coupar Angus

BC

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some significant models in the catalogue there. Very interesting. One thing I did notice was VAT being applicable on the hammer. Is this a typo Graham?

Hi Andy, Only VAT chargeable on the buyers premium , may be a typing error somewhere !

Where did you see that VAT was to be charged quoted ?

Also on the Irish question , if you are registered for VAT in Southern Ireland and have a current VAT number , you are exempt from paying VAT on the premium , but please check your status first.

Hi Andy, Only VAT chargeable on the buyers premium , may be a typing error somewhere !

Where did you see that VAT was to be charged quoted ?

Also on the Irish question , if you are registered for VAT in Southern Ireland and have a current VAT number , you are exempt from paying VAT on the premium , but please check your status first.

That is right as i bought stuff in a auction in uk and did not have to pay vat so the models worked out lot cheaper then.So if any irish people wont to buy anything off this auction i could help them out.. 

The second part of this sale will include , Britains Combines and other Vehicles , large selection of unboxed Britains , Britains box sets , accessories , POS items , catalogues.

Also large collection of Universal Hobbies and many other makes !!

Again - something for everyone and some very rare and collectable items !

I really need to go through the sales catalogue in more detail and mark off what I have not got in terms of Britain's and then draw up a wish or what I would like list!!

I really need to go through the sales catalogue in more detail and mark off what I have not got in terms of Britain's and then draw up a wish or would I would like list!!

Sounds like a cunning plan that Bill ;) as you don't want to end up missing something you haven't got and buying something that you have already..... ::)

Looks to be a good listing in the 1st sale, just a pity there isn't much in the way of 16th's.

I booked one of the Skylodges at Scone airport Graham. They are basic but good value and clean and modern. In addition they have a curry house on site which does a 3 course buffet curry for less than £9 for a Friday night meal and in addition a continental breakfast is available in the lodge complex from 6.30 am which means I can be fed and watered and at Cupar Angus for 8am on the morning of the sale when viewing reopens.

Archived