BRITAINS 2016 line up

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought I'd seen it in the catalogue , had a look through mine last night no mention of it , perhaps it was on here earlier on in the year ? But I definitely saw something about them doing both .

12 hours ago, justy 46 said:

The DB does look good.. But it seems no different from the 1210.   A 4wd version would have been nice .

Agree with you there Justin, a 4wd would have been a welcomed version to team up with the other pair.

2 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Agree with you there Justin, a 4wd would have been a welcomed version to team up with the other pair.

Normally Britains are good to give a range of tractors different features & not just a digit on the decals . But it does seem the 1412 is the 1210 all over again and nothing else .. But it's early days yet Paul. I could be wrong. Time well tell.

I saw the Britains Case Optum yesterday. It's a huge model, but for around £25 its a little underdetailed for my liking. Saying that I'm sure I'll pick up the T7.315 when its available and eat my words

The Fastrac 4220 looked great. I'm not a fan of the new Fastrac shape but I was close to buying it

They also had a Kuhn Performer which looks ok unti you see it can't fold into transport position, just painted rams. Big step backwards for Britains

On 3/7/2016 at 9:20 AM, justy 46 said:

Normally Britains are good to give a range of tractors different features & not just a digit on the decals . But it does seem the 1412 is the 1210 all over again and nothing else .. But it's early days yet Paul. I could be wrong. Time well tell.

The air intake has been moved to the correct position for the 1410/12, but the rear wheels look wrong. The 1410/12 used the same Sankey rear wheels as the Ford 7600.

15 minutes ago, SPN said:

The air intake has been moved to the correct position for the 1410/12, but the rear wheels look wrong. The 1410/12 used the same Sankey rear wheels as the Ford 7600.

Yes your right .. Britains Ford 6600 rears in  DB red would have been ideal ..

n12cm0u1exlqug93mb83q9q4barq3f-pre.jpg

1 hour ago, ford/nh fan said:

Has anyone heard any updates on the t7-315 ? Is it imminent or has it been put back ? 

FGM had it the other week, for reviewing in the magazine, so I would guess sometime soonish?

29 minutes ago, ford/nh fan said:

I had an email back from Tomy  today , the t7-315 is due the end of August . And the 10-90 combine is due in the spring 2017 :)

if the CR10.90 is good might make me turn yellow...

• 3 weeks later...

Having seen better images of the T7.315 I think I'll wait for the MarGe one since Britains has cheaped out by painting on lights

I hope they include mirrors on the new T6 and don't cheap out on that too, which is an ongoing issue with their TSA/T6 offerings

Shame about the classic Kane, but hopefully it's out in time for silage next season

Archived