BRITAINS 2016 line up

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, bluegreen said:

I read on one euro website that the JD6195m was due during August,  so should be here by next Weds;D................seriously though, anyone know when its due?

Hope it's out for the john Deere 50th celebrations. 

A photo of the Kverneland wasn't posted here yet?
ERT43145.jpg
Picture from Bossenimp

And the Kuhn tedder doesn't look bad at al for a toy model! Finaly a tedder to play with (was a dream for me when i was a child).
img372.jpg

1 hour ago, AJH said:

A photo of the Kverneland wasn't posted here yet?
ERT43145.jpg
Picture from Bossenimp

And the Kuhn tedder doesn't look bad at al for a toy model! Finaly a tedder to play with (was a dream for me when i was a child).
img372.jpg

As Mrs brown says...."that's niceeee"!!!!

Any release dates confirmed yet?

• 2 weeks later...

one of the ebay listings has a few more photos of it - it doesn't look all that bad, fairly chunky linkage and obvious rivets, but I'm sure theres some potential in there for a bit of modding/improving.

Its the drill I'm keen to see more of - I like the look of it, though it is missing the seed hoses - again, hopefully some potential there 

• 2 weeks later...

this might be in the wrong topic,if so, a moderator can move it,britains fastrac in silver,only 5 have been done,thats what you call limited,i have no idea who done the convo work,the dealer guy doesnt know,but one has gone to sir anthony Bamford,chaiman of jcb one to where the dealer guy works,at Pecks and the other 3 have gone abroad,it is obviously the britains fastrac,thats why i have posted it here

Model-5.JPG

Model-1.JPG

Model-2.JPG

Model-3.JPG

• 1 month later...

Archived