BRITAINS 2016 line up

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few nice bits, but nothing much to tempt my cash. I've got most of the tractors that I want already and don't really collect 'modern' kit any more. Another David Brown will be nice, though. I might even have to defect to Un*v*rs*l H*bb**s! They have a few vintage items I would like to see on my shelves! ::)

12 hours ago, bigbear said:

I might even have to defect to Un*v*rs*l H*bb**s! They have a few vintage items I would like to see on my shelves! ::)

Ha ha, are you trying to get around the forum swear filter? I am sure that Tris would not like you thinking that Hobbits is a swear word

• 2 weeks later...

Saw this on an American models sellers website.....please don't say it's a misprint!!!!!!!!! I personally would like to see a tractor of that size with a loader. I know it's not common this side or the water but it would be different.

image.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 4/19/2016 at 2:11 PM, 0025 said:

I think Britains will have a problem producing the Keenan mixer wagon, as Keenan have gone into administration.

With the milk prices gone so low...you can see things like diet feeders taking a plunge in sales .. Hopefully things will turn a corner soon... 

• 1 month later...
On 26 May 2016 at 7:39 PM, catkom3 said:

Here's a good review of the new John Deere 8600i,it's in German,but some good photo's,

http://www.agrarmodellbau.de/showthread.php/25264-John-Deere-8600i

Regards

Joe.

Is this the ERTL model, judging by the hitch on the rear? Still looks good, but missing hand rail detail on the steps.

Ill be having one......or two!,,

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, britainsfan78 said:

Found these pics on bossenimp.com. The NH T7 isn´t bad, but the Kuhn tedder ... :- doesn´t look like a Haybob!43149NHT7315.jpg43144Kuhn Haybob300.jpg

Like the T7 .. But your hopes on a classic bit of hay making have been thrown to the wind ... Again, The haybob would have paired well behind one of the DBs or the Ford 6600.  But not anytime soon . And I have a feeling the trailed JD forager is going to be a yanky ERTL version with a maize header .. It just would not surprise me at all. 

3 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Like the T7 .. But your hopes on a classic bit of hay making have been thrown to the wind ... Again, The haybob would have paired well behind one of the DBs or the Ford 6600.  But not anytime soon . And I have a feeling the trailed JD forager is going to be a yanky ERTL version with a maize header .. It just would not surprise me at all. 

I think you are giving Britains too much credit there mate. It mightnt be a forager at all, or even a JD. 

9 minutes ago, ford/nh fan said:

I thought I'd seen they are doing both the Tedder and the hay bob ?

Did u? Well the sales rep for my part of the country told me they where doing a haybob!!!

Archived