BRITAINS 2016 line up

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Bad job Britains ...I myself would have no real intreast in one ether .. But for the lad that was looking forward to having one ...it's a real let down .. Must say Britains are becoming sloppy again lately ..They were good there for a while ...but corners are being cut again of late...

3 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

agree there Justin,just look at their massey releases

Seems the Fastrac is about the only good release this year,  The DBs are not the best ether ..the 1210 looks alright..but the 996 is not 100% .Will probably still end up buying them..::)..Would not know much about the Case Optum , The Masseys .heemm.. not sure ether .. Linkbox is crap,the Kuhn Performer is obviously crap.. Last years TWs looked unfinished ..espeacily the TW-15..,Case Magnum 380 is nice, JD 7230R ..dont like it .. The NH T8.435 aint bad.. ..Just hope they do a good job of the NH T7.315 & T6.180 .. The KANE Classic better be a good effort also & the JD 3765..

11 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Seems the Fastrac is about the only good release this year,  The DBs are not the best ether ..the 1210 looks alright..but the 996 is not 100% .Will probably still end up buying them..::)..Would not know much about the Case Optum , The Masseys .heemm.. not sure ether .. Linkbox is crap,the Kuhn Performer is obviously crap.. Last years TWs looked unfinished ..espeacily the TW-15..,Case Magnum 380 is nice, JD 7230R ..dont like it .. The NH T8.435 aint bad.. ..Just hope they do a good job of the NH T7.315 & T6.180 .. The KANE Classic better be a good effort also & the JD 3765..

I wouldn't hold your breath. 

23 hours ago, WillTEF20 said:

Wouldn't of bought it anyway but that's a shocker, not folding and it looks like the wheels are stuck in the transport position. What a terrible job!

Just looking at the pictures in the link Mark posted and think you may be sort of right. To me it looks like they may move but the lowest position they sit in would be transport position if done properly if you catch my drift. Which is confusing to me as they had operating wheels and drawbar on the Simba Solo they made which, almost ironically, also had parts that folded for road transport.

Archived