Big ford and and Push pull ploughs

mb86

21 hours ago, Fenside MF said:

that set up looks great allready Martin,dont think many members have attempted what your making,joe might have done a push pull from memory.

It would be good seller if marge,uh,britains,or weise came up with a  set like that.

Thanks Jamie. Yes, as joe has posted he did a push pull set up a while ago, it helped me decide what I was going to do. I'm converting the huard ploughs to ransomes as they are a uk brand but huard also did a push plough themselves which would probably be an easier conversion for someone else.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, mb86 said:

85 would be a c reg like ours and one of the last built. What made you change brand to a Nash? I'm pretty impressed with the tractor by you having the plough AND the press on the back of it. 

Bit of a long story as to why the change but in 1990 I got offered a brand new Case 895 with brand new loader in part exchange for that 4000 in

previses picture which was a 1975 model and a ford 6600 which was a 1978 model reg CGV116T and I did not have to part with a lot of money  

20160222_114608.jpg

• 1 month later...

Thanks Paul, it is, those bolts are very small and my hands are clumsy!

Thanks sean, it is a marge 88 and I removed the tombstone which is held on by 1 screw hiding above where the prop shaft connects to the front axle. I think that screw was put in by uh as it is a right sod to get out and you have to chop a bit off the axle to get at it. I'll mask the axle an tyres off and spray what is left. I have a spray can and a pot of matching paint but I think I'll spray it this time.

Archived