Mark's (Lord Ferguson's) latest tractors

Lord Ferguson

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7 April 2016 at 7:55 PM, bluegreen said:

The only way is down for MWs now Im afraid to say..............none of the leading brands are available to them which leaves the usual suspects of Deutz and McCrapmick:-..........neither of which will do very well in the face of such strong competition locally.

Well Phil, you were spot on. Mark weatherheads has reopened at steeple bumstead as a sdf dealer. They are still selling a few masseys that are their own stock and don't belong to agco. Full MF parts available from there aswell. Showroom now re-stocked with mowers/ strimers etc.

15 hours ago, chris.watson said:

Well Phil, you were spot on. Mark weatherheads has reopened at steeple bumstead as a sdf dealer. They are still selling a few masseys that are their own stock and don't belong to agco. Full MF parts available from there aswell. Showroom now re-stocked with mowers/ strimers etc.

Have they still got that yellow new Holland small baler stuck out the front not been by for a few months now

8 hours ago, smithy said:

Have they still got that yellow new Holland small baler stuck out the front not been by for a few months now

No baler outside smithy, just a couple of krone rakes, a Massey and a couple of vicon spinners.

Im afraid to say if they cant sell enough MFs they will sell even less Deutz!!   Increasingly around that area and everywhere else the big are getting bigger and they tend to have accountants dictating tractor buying decisions.   So it will be either JD or Fendt getting the nod or perhaps a CNH machine...............Deutz will be no cheaper than MF especially through MWs so apart from a few loyal customers I see few sales potential.  Its a shame as MWs service has a high reputation but it needed to be paid for by pricing the tractors high.

I used to love going out to Vestys farms back in the 90s to see which new MF models they had bought for the summers harvesting......usually around 20 of them every year or two:).................Ive got lots of pictures going back to 1991 when they had bought their first major MF fleet, I will have to start a new thread featuring them in the not to distant future.....................heres one of the last pics I got from 2009.

summer2010 027.JPG

• 1 year later...

Alright ladies & gentlemen.... and you Gavin :)

I hope you are all keeping well and that life's being kind to you.. quick update from me... I've only gone and bought a green one !!! ... mums the word though hey... if this gets out I'm ruined !

20170801_162036027_iOS.jpg

19 minutes ago, Lord Ferguson said:

Alright ladies & gentlemen.... and you Gavin :)

I hope you are all keeping well and that life's being kind to you.. quick update from me... I've only gone and bought a green one !!! ... mums the word though hey... if this gets out I'm ruined !

20170801_162036027_iOS.jpg

That matches your complexion when we've told you to drive green ones before :P

Surprised you didn't go for the Kubota equivalent, they seem to be the latest must have item. 

the only reason I have this one is that is was going cheap... and by cheap I mean CHEAP... it's a 2004 model that's done around 30 minutes work... they then left the ignition on until the battery went flat at 200 odd hours. It was just too good to pass up really

B) Alcohol I need some now as I am very confused

Is this the same old ugly bignose I remember...Old original 2005 weirdos this is a question for you :wub: 

I quote Marky "you can stick that green yellow where the sun don't shine :lol:"

Is this a fake Marky ? Looks like the same old dodgy signage in the backround and Histon etc :D

Oh how FTF needs the return of the concorde :ph34r:

On 19/10/2017 at 5:39 PM, texas said:

Hi Mark , good to see you here. But i am in shock to see some green are you oke????:D:D;)

Ha ha ... Hi ya bud.... I think I must have taken a knock to the head. Don't worry I won't keep it long... promise !

On 17/10/2017 at 8:44 PM, Udimore said:

B) Alcohol I need some now as I am very confused

Is this the same old ugly bignose I remember...Old original 2005 weirdos this is a question for you :wub: 

I quote Marky "you can stick that green yellow where the sun don't shine :lol:"

Is this a fake Marky ? Looks like the same old dodgy signage in the backround and Histon etc :D

Oh how FTF needs the return of the concorde :ph34r:

That constitutes as cyber bullying.... you big oaf ! 

Archived