Ros 2016

catkom3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • robbo pinned this topic
15 hours ago, 0025 said:

claas don't make a 3000 anymore! Its a 3600 and I'm hoping not...

Oh.......hoping that a model is not to be made....................................................................

?

8 minutes ago, Barry said:

Oh.......hoping that a model is not to be made....................................................................

?

it will all make sense in a few months...

57 minutes ago, alf aphid said:

Yes I know it is bigger in hp terms, but it's exactly the same dimensions design etc

Would I be right in saying Wiking ,Siku & USK are already doing Axions ..??? not to mind now that ROS are joining the club.!!! 

10 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Would I be right in saying Wiking ,Siku & USK are already doing Axions ..??? not to mind now that ROS are joining the club.!!! 

Wiking do a tier 3 800 and 900 so fair enough they are completely different, usk and ros however are making in essence exactly the same tractor

I'm still holding out for the 4x4 they teased under a sheet a while back. Can't seem to find that image, but it looked as though it could be a monster truck, which my son collects. Anyone heard any news about that one?

Archived