Ros 2016

catkom3

Seeing as ROS had so much success selling NH T7.270s  why don't they make the new version..........Yet another Claas Axion model is pointless!!

Let USK do a makeover of their low volume selling 850 I say........................One retailer had 5 for sale at £25each  a couple of months back so they don't sell well, even though they are a smart looking tractor.

clearly someone at claas thinks they sell, otherwise they wouldnt have paid ros to make them, i cant help thinking the markets flooded with tractors of late, to many of the same thing from several producers now. if claas want to sell models, then look at how well the markant baler,and  the various combines they have done via multiple makers have sold, i fact i suspect sold out given how hard they are to source . let alone various other bits of grass kit, theres a huge gap in the harvesters  left to cover , along with jag foragers stuff like that. 

thats a yawn from me on that new axion,fair enough making a siku type version for the kiddies dont need two collectors editions of the same tractor being a number on the bonnet the only difference.

a medion or lexion 460 would be definate buys if claas commissioned them.

34 minutes ago, Fenside MF said:

thats a yawn from me on that new axion,fair enough making a siku type version for the kiddies dont need two collectors editions of the same tractor being a number on the bonnet the only difference.

a medion or lexion 460 would be definate buys if claas commissioned them.

a norev claas dominator vx with vista cab would do me!

• 3 months later...
On 25 November 2016 at 8:48 PM, mike whiting said:

Can the Facebook details of the pictures be provided please?

Saw it while the forum was down  a few weeks back so doubt I will find it again, don't recall there being any info other than who is manufacturing it. Going by the photo it doesn't look far  off release to me n

• robbo unpinned this topic

Archived