Strautmann Tera Vitesse 4201

Hello all,

After a short break I did a modification again. This time a Strautmann again! I'm a big fan of this manufacturer, so a fine forage wagon couldn't miss in my collection. 

I saw a chopped/modified one in Zwolle this year, but I got the idea that the axles weren't properly placed, so why not try it myself?

Next step after purchasing the wagon was to cut it down; also the Tridem axle configuration was needed to be cut. I also fitted some other wheels combined with other rims. These are from a new parts manufacturer from the Netherlands called Pro-Scale. He did a tidy job I must say.

In front of the wagon is a modified 7726, with widened rims and Valtra tires.

I hope you all like it! 

720.jpg

720.jpg

720.jpg

720.jpg

720.jpg

720.jpg

I guess I have some pictures on my phone Will; I will try to upload them tomorrow! 

For or now I can give you a small explanation; 2 'windows' were cut. You need to remove the inner profile wall first; which I've nicely cutted straight out with a small Proxxon KS230 tablesaw. The iron framework was just a sense of calculating and using a small heck saw; maybe a Dremel would be more sufficient, but I'm working quicker with old fashioned tools. :D

Archived