Robbo's collection

robbo

On 10/31/2021 at 11:16 AM, robbo said:

It has been a wet and horrible morning so I decided to have a dust and reorganisation. Also in readiness for some impending arrivals that have been on order since February, more on that when they get here.

First I emptied the glass cabinet, the Dinosaur panel at the back was from Goody at Zwolle in 2019.

ย 

20211031_104330.jpg

ย 

On 10/31/2021 at 11:16 AM, robbo said:

It has been a wet and horrible morning so I decided to have a dust and reorganisation. Also in readiness for some impending arrivals that have been on order since February, more on that when they get here.

First I emptied the glass cabinet, the Dinosaur panel at the back was from Goody at Zwolle in 2019.

ย 

20211031_104330.jpg

Looks good Robbo, it's a shame we cannot go to Zwolle this year I hope you are all keeping well.

• Like 1

As mentioned in the Minitrac topic the long awaited Samecar models arrived today. I have the "collectors pack" which has all 3 versions included. It has the standard version in both 2WD and 4WD plus the Cebeco version that was also called the Elefante

ย 

Samecar (1).JPG

Samecar (2).JPG

Samecar (3).JPG

Samecar (4).JPG

• Like 6

Whilst on the subject of Samecar, a bit of an appeal.

I was sent a photo of a plastic model some time ago, possibly by a member on here. I have never seen this anywhere else despite hunting at every show that I go to (Sean and David as well). Keep you eyes peeled please and if you see it just get it and I will sort out payment asap

ย 

Samecar 1.jpg

Samecar 2.jpg

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

Ooh that is a toughy, no info at all on the model Mike, there are quite a few FIAT Bevete Coke trucks out there but nothing at all for Same, ??

https://www.carmodel.com/it/iv-model/tipmk102/1-43/om-fiat/tigrotto-truck-trasporto-bibite-coca-cola-1958-with-bottles/114058

Regards

Joe.

Thanks Joe, good price for one of them phew, 544 Euros for a 1/43 model. I suspect that the Samecar version is older, rarer and even more expensive

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, robbo said:

Thanks Joe, good price for one of them phew, 544 Euros for a 1/43 model. I suspect that the Samecar version is older, rarer and even more expensive

Certainly rare Mike, I'll maybe do a bit more snooping around after Tea.

Regards

Joe.

• 4 months later...

Another arrival to add to the rare and unusual SAME models (that nobody else wants). In all my years of collecting SAME models I have only ever seen 1 other of these and that was a really tatty model in an auction that I didn't see until the bidding had ended. This one is unboxed but in mint condition.ย 

A Verve Same Panther 90 in plastic, very light with no metal parts but I had to have it, you know what it's like.

ย 

Panther 90.jpg

Panther 90(1).jpg

Panther 90(2).jpg

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, robbo said:

Another arrival to add to the rare and unusual SAME models (that nobody else wants). In all my years of collecting SAME models I have only ever seen 1 other of these and that was a really tatty model in an auction that I didn't see until the bidding had ended. This one is unboxed but in mint condition.ย 

A Verve Same Panther 90 in plastic, very light with no metal parts but I had to have it, you know what it's like.

ย 

Panther 90.jpg

Panther 90(1).jpg

Panther 90(2).jpg

I remember having one off them that came with a green 4 wheel trailer in my younger days.ย  Many a day on a heap off sand in our back yard I played with it along with a a few Tonka machines.. ๐Ÿ˜

• Like 1

On 3/3/2022 at 4:24 PM, robbo said:

ย 

Panther 90.jpg

Panther 90(1).jpg

Panther 90(2).jpg

I must have still got mine somewhere, but haven't come across it yet....

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...