Richie's farm.

richie

Its been one or two years since I posted on this site so I thought its about time I did. In about two months time Iam putting a display on at a show here in Perth, Western Australia. Just a small show were all the displays are mostly to do with die cast cars, hot wheels, matchbox, corgi and one or two trucks stuff, So Iam on my own when it comes to agriculture models, so here is one of my displays and over the next few weeks I put the rest of the layouts on here, they have given me a 800mm width by 4 metre long area so thats what I have to keep too, 

20160305_094327.jpg

20160305_094145.jpg

20160305_094414.jpg

20160305_094216.jpg

20160305_095242.jpg

20160305_094519.jpg

2 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Tidy little dio there Ritchie ;) look forward to seeing abit more. Is it based on memories from back home in and around Northumberland?

yes it is spent 30 years around farms in the Tyne Valley in Northumberland.

With doing this show most people what come to it are mostly city folk so Iam trying to show a full mix of agricultural  machinery and will have to put a little label on each exhibit what it is and what its doing, the blue light in the workshop is a led light flashing to replicate a guy under the tractor welding and is plugged in to a 12 volt transformer as well as the workshop lights.20160307_140925.thumb.jpg.b6e8217d19e316

20160307_140616.jpg

20160307_140636.jpg

20160307_140709.jpg

Thanks for the comments everyone, I know a lot of collector's don't  like to touch there models but I like too weather my models it makes the dioramas that bit more realistic, even if it is just taking that shine off the tyres.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

Apart from the reg plates they all look so European , some great work there mate 

Yes just kept them the European look, ha showing these ozzys what a tractor should look like without all them oversize and warning signs on them.

Have seen pics from down there via ol and there's a real mix of euro look and USA look kit there which surprised me, I suspect it's as far either way to import them, but would have thought it would have been more one type than the other, import taxes ect making the choice 

Archived