Irish Welsh Vintage Tractor Run

SPN

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NIce variation and a good way of showing them off. When the pics started I was beginning to wonder if they were all going to be blues:rolleyes:

I still think the MF165/178/188 was one of the best looking ranges ever designed, visually speaking.

It was some show alright.

I got 625 photos at two locations, with some tractors missed and a few doubles (and 4 pics in the case of the 4600 4wd).

So I reckon there were over 300 tractors altogether. I have left out a lot of Majors, Dextas, 35 Yellow Bellys, 35X's and 135s.

I've spent a long time admiring how David composes his pictures, so I'm delighted that so many of these have turned out reasonably well.

Bravery is the name of the game. Holding on a split second to improve the shot. Trusting you can get it off in time.

The MF 20 Industrial and the Fendt 930 are my two favourite pictures, together with the Lanz haulage tractor.

I hope there is something there for everyone. I even got a Same for Mike R.

Archived