IH 88 series coming soon!

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, alf aphid said:

How much are they?

look great

After braking down the costs of two donor models and pattern/ casting costs all finished mounted on a wood base with display case they work out at £140. 

27 minutes ago, mf135 said:

After braking down the costs of two donor models and pattern/ casting costs all finished mounted on a wood base with display case they work out at £140. 

Defo put me down for one Martin. 

On Wednesday, June 08, 2016 at 11:14 PM, mf135 said:

Yes I did do one about 8-9 years back now I guess,  IH and CaseIH 885xl

Very nice they were too mate I wanted one of those ih red nothing creame 885xl  I got parts to make it up but no time consisting of a replicagri 845 xl black fender ertl front 784 and the replicagri 845 bonnet to replace the ertl thin to section of the bonnet  just got no time and it's gathering dust at the moment but I loved the ones you did mate 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Sorry Joe, didn't see your post on Wednesday night as out with some old faces off the FTF you know who you are as I have pictorial proof! Anyway serious now I have got some more snoopys I picked up in holland well my scouts did the one and only tractor twitcher! So I can now make a start again and I will pm you when ready and you and Chris are next to get. Kind regards Martyn.

1 minute ago, mf135 said:

Sorry Joe, didn't see your post on Wednesday night as out with some old faces off the FTF you know who you are as I have pictorial proof! Anyway serious now I have got some more snoopys I picked up in holland well my scouts did the one and only tractor twitcher! So I can now make a start again and I will pm you when ready and you and Chris are next to get. Kind regards Martyn.

No problem Martyn,just noticed you were online,and thought I'd bounce it back up,:rolleyes:

Regards

Joe.

1 hour ago, mf135 said:

Enjoyed hunting a few down for you whilst at Zwolle. Can't wait to have one sat in my collection now. :)

Archived