whats your latest farm/construction buy 2017

Tractorman810

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

That's a really nice shed there, used to have that Horsch drill too, a good model

Cheers, gunna try and attempt to make some more making a jig from this one, the horsch wasn't bad for £10! However little dammage and missing linkage points.

2 hours ago, MadMark said:

Nice buys there Jack, the lemken power harrow normally comes with a drill on the back of it that's why it's got bout markers on it;)

Just bought a U.H. lower loader with power harrow

Recently bought one of those prostol ph/lowloaders myself mark, the power harrow has a nice feature of the tines rotating when you turn the PTO shaft. Wonder if it will work on an old britains powerfarm? I intend to change it to a dowdeswell and put some super singles on the lowloader. 

Not a farm model really....though i have seen them on farms when new buildings are going up...and also 1/25 scale...Joal JCB loadall 535-125.  Its quite old and not perhaps the most detailed model but a nice representation of the real thing with decent functionality.  Really heavy too.  Bucket removeable which surprised me...wouldnt mind having the forks too but not buying another model just for attachment.  Odd that the fork version always seems more expensive than the bucket version.

20170313_193145.jpg

9 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

100 1/32 railway sleepers for the next upgrade on ash tree farm 

You building a new clamp Sean? i'm about half way through the stack of sleepers for the 16th one, hopefully when the better weather comes i'll be able to get some woodstain on them and leave them air drying outside, as suspect they going to take a couple of coats

12 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

You building a new clamp Sean? i'm about half way through the stack of sleepers for the 16th one, hopefully when the better weather comes i'll be able to get some woodstain on them and leave them air drying outside, as suspect they going to take a couple of coats

kind of paul, need a new muck heap for the layout, which has always been planned as part of the upgrading, so thats my next step, should have enough to make a split one backed by a soil bank, maybe a slurry run off to the rear ,never seen them before and needed mandys help to order as he stocks her stuff,and doesnt speak english at all it seems,  but they come all aged ect which is great ,saves me that work

altschwellen_shop_1.jpg

On 13/03/2017 at 8:00 PM, CX820Joe said:

Not a farm model really....though i have seen them on farms when new buildings are going up...and also 1/25 scale...Joal JCB loadall 535-125.  Its quite old and not perhaps the most detailed model but a nice representation of the real thing with decent functionality.  Really heavy too.  Bucket removeable which surprised me...wouldnt mind having the forks too but not buying another model just for attachment.  Odd that the fork version always seems more expensive than the bucket version.

20170313_193145.jpg

A farm near us uses one of these... gets bales anywhere in a shed from the edges 

Have added another JCB loader to my motley collection...416 Farm Master.  It needs some detailing though.  

Have bought something else however a delay in it coming..will reveal all once arrived 

Postman has being flat out with bargains this week, 

universal hobbies lowloader, Kuhn  rotavotor and feed barriers from masons attic

britains claas jaguar with kemper maize header from eBay 

stilm waiting on another to turn up. 

IMG_6175.JPG

My Massey 8737 black beauty showed up in the mail from the good folks at G&M Farm models and had to purchase a TE20 to sit along side both from U.H. As well found a nice New Holland L175 skid steer by R.O.S. at one of the local New holland dealers.

fullsizeoutput_58a_zps12gbauyf.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_58b_zpsrvjwf1qp.jpegfullsizeoutput_58c_zpsni8hegbs.jpegfullsizeoutput_58e_zpsyqnud5im.jpeg

Archived