whats your latest farm/construction buy 2017

Tractorman810

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Dougerr76 said:

I received a parcel last week from the good folks at G&M and inside was the New Holland T7.315 in Terracotta colour from U.H

fullsizeoutput_590_zpsko2igplb.jpegfullsizeoutput_58f_zpsjz0qbn6c.jpeg

Nice machine. But UH don't make em as good as that .;D. Its a MARGE !!

Latest addition finally here...Ros Dieci Agri pivot T90.  Really excellent model, i do like this style of loader (JCB TM310 also one of my favourites).   It has great detail features opening cab doors and engine cover.  Comes with two attachments which are made from a rather thin plastic and are held in place with a remarkbly fiddly bar, though they will sit on the headstock fine without the bar.  Also the bucket doesnt sit level on the ground with the boom retracted but they are minor quibbles.  Nice to have another pivot loader and good that its a rarer make too. 

20170331_191020.jpg

20170331_191039.jpg

just purchased a new static flock aplicator after i found my origonal one crushed under items in the loft, my fault, just pushed things arround while doing the work,sleepers are at the post office so with luck, work on ash tree this weekend 

Latest arrival from Atlas Editions is the Fordson Super Dexta, at last something that I can relate to rather than the European makes I have never seen on a farm.

On 1 April 2017 at 10:36 AM, robbo said:

Latest arrival from Atlas Editions is the Fordson Super Dexta, at last something that I can relate to rather than the European makes I have never seen on a farm.

Robbie any pics of the Fordson super Dexta please Mike 

From Spalding, 

weise toys fendt 615lsa

uh Kuhn Tedder 

uh amazone fert spreader weathered by Peter hardy (convo)

repliagri razol rollers

sumo weight block by David those 

and some bits from HLT (paper walls, corrugated card, sheep dog)

16 hours ago, Lee ford said:

Robbie any pics of the Fordson super Dexta please Mike 

No probs, the main thing that lets it down are the wheels which are far too narrow and the tyre tread pattern is poor

Dexta (1).jpg

Dexta (2).jpg

Dexta (3).jpg

Dexta (4).jpg

Dexta (5).jpg

Archived