whats your latest farm/construction buy 2017

Tractorman810

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, chris.watson said:

As i didn't make it to Spalding Stevie, I thought I would spend the money I had set aside.

mark your calander and diaries mate and come and see bazza  and i at spalding or even totrac next time love to see you

Just now, 1/32 farmer said:

mark your calander and diaries mate and come and see bazza  and i at spalding or even totrac next time love to see you

Will do mate, just didn't work out with the farm workload this spring.Will try to make toy trac at some stage. Spalding in October might be o.k.

10 hours ago, smithy said:

I bought 2 of each of these models back in February at the Sima show  

20170420_151941.jpg

20170420_151930.jpg

20170420_151957.jpg

20170420_152404.jpg

20170420_152400.jpg

matt will be jealous smithy he was hoping to get them at spalding but nobody had them

Will be interested to know the wheel and tyre dimensions of the X8, they look nice for putting on other models :)

Will wait to see if a cheap one comes up from the guys in China on eBay

17 hours ago, SPN said:

Delighted to see you managed to track down a 580K.

The Liebherr rubber duck is on my wish list. Not a lot of them around any more.

Cheers Stan. Yes, very pleased with the 580k. A very kind mr Reeve tracked it down for me. Rubber duck looks a decent little model, I might paint it though before I build it.

16 hours ago, smithy said:

Good lot there Chris I had a demo last year with the real Amazone plough it was good and strong and ploughed well but to expensive for me to get a new one 

Cheers mate. I thought you would have had a Hubert plough as agri hire are just up the road.

10 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Great to see your still adding to your collection there Smithy, some nice buys, Chris seems to have had a good spend too 8) 

It's fatal for me to visit a supplier Paul. Always come away with stuff I hadn't planned on buying;D

Archived