whats your latest farm/construction buy 2017

Tractorman810

Haven't been very active this summer, but I've been busy buying - Too much buying really so it might be a really long pause coming up for me! I've recently bought a variety of plasticard and some tools, I've gotten into building som prototypes - will post pictures in the correct area sometime!

I'm not sure which purchases I announced the last time, but since the Marge Ford 8830 I've also gotten the Marge TW25 and TW35 - Should've gotten one of them as gen 1, but didn't think it through so both are gen 2.

I've also bought a Schuco Holder ed II, Replicagri Renault 120 baler, Renault 751 2wd, Renault 133-14 TX (the three replicagri ones came from Hong Kong - so they were pretty cheap and flawless). Weise MB Trac 1500, UH MF TO 35 57', MF 35 59' and the MF 35 Special (The three MF's also from Hong Kong at a fairly decent price). Recently i picked up the MF FF30 as well from ebay. I've been looking for more of the old MF's, but I guess some of them are hard to come by now. At least when I'm not prepared to get them for a full price.

AND from a Norwegian retailer (a branch from farmmodels.nl) I put in a quite large order at full retail price :wacko: But I wanted to get a hold of some models:
Ros Fiat Winner F130, Deutz D52.06 (with the wheels airbrushed red), Deutz Agrostar DX6.31, Deutz Agrostar 6.38 and the Deutz D80.06 (light green) - I haven't gotten these yet, but I'm looking forward to it - Until the missus finds out that is!

I've also gotten some cabinets! I will post photos in the "my collection" post :) 

Yikes, I'm getting kind of freaked out about how much money I've spent now, BUT I hope that I'll manage to lay it off and focus on making my own implements and stuff from now on.

EDIT: I completely forgot about the Marge Vicon Acrobat that I also recently ordered!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have had a Siku MF 8680 - usual solid fare from Siku which will hopefully benefit from a few details and a bit of paint.

Also had a UH MF 7726 - what a stunning model, and seems very heavy too.  Just need to reduce the wheel weights.

6 minutes ago, 844john said:

These two came today, will get some more pictures when I open them :)

WP_20170819_17_33_45_Rich (2).jpg

WP_20170819_17_31_11_Pro.jpg

they a decent model , I got some cheap off ebay last year from china , the case one was perfect but the ih  one was damaged , the header rams , one snapped and the other is stuck in raised position, after a few choice words I got half of its money back . other than that it displays very well 

14 minutes ago, dm434 said:

they a decent model , I got some cheap off ebay last year from china , the case one was perfect but the ih  one was damaged , the header rams , one snapped and the other is stuck in raised position, after a few choice words I got half of its money back . other than that it displays very well 

I've been meaning to get the nash one since it came out, the case one seems to be a bit thin on the ground at the moment (or maybe I'm not looking in the right places !) so thought I'd get them together. They do look a good model, hopefully get them opened tomorrow!

My latest purchase arrived today, that was going to be it until Penrith in November, trouble is I quite fancy a couple of Welly Scania's now. I'm blaming Mad Mark for that!:D Like the Big Bud Mark!

WP_20170821_10_51_15_Pro (2).jpg

Unfortunately, when i unpacked the Hardi sprayer it turned out to have had damp damage so the joints were all rusted.  So have sent it back and have decided to stick with Berthoud sprayer and therefore exchanged the Hardi for a two nice little implements: an Agrisem Cultiplow 52 and Razol roller.  Also included a photo of the wonderful UH MF 7726 and the Siku 8680 which has had the customary wheel hub treatment. I hope to bring news of another purchase soon, and will be having a clear out of a few more surplus britains/siku before long.

20170821_172945.jpg

20170821_173005.jpg

20170821_173027.jpg

33 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

Unfortunately, when i unpacked the Hardi sprayer it turned out to have had damp damage so the joints were all rusted.  So have sent it back and have decided to stick with Berthoud sprayer and therefore exchanged the Hardi for a two nice little implements: an Agrisem Cultiplow 52 and Razol roller.  Also included a photo of the wonderful UH MF 7726 and the Siku 8680 which has had the customary wheel hub treatment. I hope to bring news of another purchase soon, and will be having a clear out of a few more surplus britains/siku before long.

20170821_172945.jpg

20170821_173005.jpg

20170821_173027.jpg

The rollers are a good model, a lot of weight in them too! 

2 hours ago, MadMark said:

Wash your mouth out with soap Justin, your a blue man not red;):P

Ohh Ford /NH at heart Mark .. ;) Both sides of my family have a very big dairy farming backround.. On my dads side ..its all Ford /NH and Fiatagri , but on my mothers side its all MF !!! So there is a slight bit of MF in the blood  also !! But the BLUE machines will always take top spot !!:)

Well had the tekno tractor over 2 years split it last year sent it off to have the bonnet reproduced moulded  got some casts off it i plan to do a few ih 276s and 434s soon i want to make the cab aswell useing old 135s as a base  will be doing mire to her in the next week or so 

20170527_155708.jpg

I should have got these two a long time ago...UH McCormick CX105 and Replicagri X60.50.  Both are very good models.

I did buy an MF telehandler this week but i think that and the MF 7726 plus the Siku Manitou will go on ebay over the weekend.   Will try and stick to one make especially as space is tight right now (and have far too many forklifts as it is!)

20170825_183535.jpg

Archived