whats your latest farm/construction buy 2017

Tractorman810

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have added:

Kane grain trailer (to make total of two)

Kane Classic silage trailer (really nice model, and I hope will be released in grain form)

And the surprise of the week - after putting a bid on ebay which I thought was bound to be outbid - a Ros Merlo Turbofarmer!

nice find Phil, don't tend to see so many of those - usually the smaller 6030's.

I like the UH telehandlers but the fixed attachments are a pity.  I bought an MF one and thought it a really nice model but would have preferred interchangeable attachments.  

There are quite a lot of Merlo's around here (though usually 34.7 or 40.7 Multifarmers not 38.10) so thats why I will stick with it.  Nice heavy model too.  Hopefully will be able to get a bucket made up for it.

33 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

nice find Phil, don't tend to see so many of those - usually the smaller 6030's.

I like the UH telehandlers but the fixed attachments are a pity.  I bought an MF one and thought it a really nice model but would have preferred interchangeable attachments.  

There are quite a lot of Merlo's around here (though usually 34.7 or 40.7 Multifarmers not 38.10) so thats why I will stick with it.  Nice heavy model too.  Hopefully will be able to get a bucket made up for it.

There's a few of the 6030cp's around my area, they seam pretty popular with livestock farmers and a better alternative to the JCB 526-56. One farmer up the road is on his 4th one now.

45 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

Ordered this on a bit of a whim...its a really lovely little model and nice box too.  But unfortunately i think i will probably sell it on - for one thing i dont have a trailer it could reach into!

20170902_093340.jpg

Is that not just an excuse to buy another model?

Archived