whats your latest farm/construction buy 2017

Tractorman810

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have gone after it but there were no ploughed fields along the lane I saw it - in fact I know who farms all that area and not those guys so I may have been peddling a long way!

That was behind a T7.200 - but its very hilly around here!

Accidentally boughy myself an UH TO 35 Launch edition, UH MF 35X and a load of styene sheets/profiles - just so that I'm prepared for my own "shopping embargo"!

I'm also getting a Replicagri Case 845, a ford axle with wheels for my Volvo project and a set of wheel hubs for one of my new Deutz Fahr's. I've got these for a good reason though, as two of the Deutz Fahr's had some faults. Hence the wheel hubs, I got a discount on that whole second order because of that :)

4 minutes ago, Janval said:

Accidentally boughy myself an UH TO 35 Launch edition, UH MF 35X and a load of styene sheets/profiles - just so that I'm prepared for my own "shopping embargo"!

I'm also getting a Replicagri Case 845, a ford axle with wheels for my Volvo project and a set of wheel hubs for one of my new Deutz Fahr's. I've got these for a good reason though, as two of the Deutz Fahr's had some faults. Hence the wheel hubs, I got a discount on that whole second order because of that :)

I thought your embargo had already begun?:D

On 23 September 2017 at 10:41 PM, Paul Palmer said:

drill looks good on the valtra Mark,i have that drill,great model

58fc74f4ccdd9_mylayout003.thumb.JPG.05a5d1a0a7eadb335aada5e7601cc628.JPG

Liking the look of this drill more and more...i think i might replace the old Lemken Saphir with one of them. 

Though the little Ros Horsch looks good too!

does the hopper open?

I bought a Ros Aerosem drill as well

a lovely model, though I couldn't properly attach it to the UH Landini - though it will attach it won't touch the ground when attached.  But it can be displayed in transport position so that's something...and it could always be posed in work mode, it's not as though I am going to be towing it behind the tractor along the carpet making poor attempts at Iveco engine noises! Not least because those delicate underparts would all snap off...

Finally got the camera out to get some photos of some of my newest additions to my collection.

Challenger 1050 by Wiking

fullsizeoutput_621.jpegFendt 718 by Ros

fullsizeoutput_622.jpegChallenger Rogator 344 by Ros

fullsizeoutput_623.jpegRenault D30 by Replicargi

fullsizeoutput_624.jpegDeutz Fahr 6190 TTV with loader by Weise Toys

fullsizeoutput_625.jpegFendt 716 Gen 1 by U.H.

fullsizeoutput_626.jpeg

I went to Spalding today instead of Sunday as I have other commitments I couldn't get out of!!    Anyways I was actually picking up a New Holland CR9080 wheeled combine from G&M..............I have to say its an excellent model:)..........................Its got really realistic chunky front tyres and wheels on it and once Ive switched the decal to read CR9090 and added a PMA 32  black grain tank extension it will be a top drawer model.   I of course will put up some photos when Ive finished detailing her.........................The Wiking Claas Tucano 570 sat next to me on the Gm stand was a nice model but by comparison to the UH NH it had horrid featureless spindly tyres on it:(

I was also able to grab a CASE Magnum 7240 off Tractor connection for a bargain £35!!!!!     Been looking around for weeks for that one..............lots of 7230s PROs about but I wanted the 40 which also has mudguards and sensible wing mirrors unlike the huge ridiculous ones CASE stuck on the PRO models:lol:

Went to Spaulding today,bought 

Britain's Nh T8040 duals all round

Britain's Nh T8.435

Britain's JCB 3230

Siku beet harvester 

6 furrow plough Dave towse

Spares from Convo 

My dad bought me a MARGE T3.15 BLUE POWER 

17 minutes ago, persehall said:

Ive been too.seems very quiet and lacking lots of traders.got a few dvd's and a challeger 1050 from martyn reeve.

nick...

It seemed as though someone just flicked the off switch just after lunch as it went very quiet very quickly. 

Replicagri NH8560, Fiat 110/90 and Magnum 7230 for me there, all ones I've driven over the years so have a meaning to me. Also a UH Amazone mounted sprayer combination. 

From Spalding today, 

Universal hobbies fendt big baler 

weise toys fendt 512 piper edition

britains john Deere 3650 weather by Peter hardy (convo)

britains ford 7600 and potato planter conversion

plus a few bits for conversions and building 

5 minutes ago, walterderwent said:

Spalding Additions:

Agringegno Lamborghini 603DT

Agringegno Lamborghini R603DTB

Replicagri International 845

Replicagri International 644

P1500548.JPG

I knew you'd spend something in the end :D

Archived