whats your latest farm/construction buy 2017

Tractorman810

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, weblet375 said:

Nice to see catch up with you smithy mate. 

Yes good to see you as well , it was a long day as I left home at 5am to be there for 7am as I had several things to pick up from friends/dealers then from 10am help mr reeve on his stand and by the time we had packed up and got home it was 10.30pm 

A couple more adds; the CAT telehandler is something I've toyed with getting for a bit now, but am glad I got it as its a decent model with some good attachments although could do with a larger bucket.  As an aside, this is the Diecast Masters version rather than the Norscot. I did buy the Norscot model off eBay but found out yesterday the seller didn't actually have it in stock and it will be another week or more til it comes.  So impatient as I am got this one with next day delivery...can always sell the other one or just have two.  The Diecast Master version comes in a very nice tin with foam interior and no wires. I need to straighten the mirrors and perhaps see if Bob the driver is removable!

Rubbish photo of the little Landini but it looks like a decent little model and of course another Argo tractor for the collection.  Will take out of box and take better photos soon.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

40 minutes ago, MadMark said:

Wiking Valtra N with loader and in blue, UH Kuhn Axis 40.2 fertiliser spreader , set of row crop wheels and front linkage mounted weight frame with weights.

I was quite keen on getting the Kuhn spreader Mark...bought the first one but i couldnt fit it on anything i had, even the UH tractors. The Sulky is a nice model just seems enormous- though they seem fairly common around this area

Looks like a much better spreader especially how close it is to the tractor.  Tempted to get one and try it with the Landini and the McCormick X8 of i get one.  When i bought the Axis 40.1 and it didnt fit on anything i actually managed to sell it for more than i paid! So could possibly sell the 40.2 if i were to get one and be in the same situation.

Thanks for posting the photos Mark

Archived