whats your latest farm/construction buy 2017

Tractorman810

15 hours ago, Hajo said:

One of my latest additions to the collection is this Wiking Valtra N143 HiTech Unlimited Edition, issued at Agritechnica 2013 as a limited edition of 500 pcs.

360.jpg

And I still have a lot of Britains items waiting to be placed in front of my camera lens. :D

Very nice model I also have that in my collection as I was at Agritechnica 2013 and I would like to have the real one thanks for showing

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, smithy said:

Now I now this topic is Whats your latest farm/construction buy but A I did not buy it and B cant say its my latest as I have had it a few weeks now but it has been added to my collection

20171121_111222.jpg

20171121_111421.jpg

20171121_111439.jpg

Brake all the rules why don't you smithy:D 

seriously though those zetors and derivatives look nice models, there used to be loads around here, mostly the smaller 4cyl 2wd ones. They were always a great bait cabin at dinner time when working away from the farmhouse. 

8 minutes ago, mb86 said:

Brake all the rules why don't you smithy:D 

seriously though those zetors and derivatives look nice models, there used to be loads around here, mostly the smaller 4cyl 2wd ones. They were always a great bait cabin at dinner time when working away from the farmhouse. 

Yes I used to have a 2 wheel drive 6718 and plenty of room in the cab to have lunch and store your bike

21 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

wasnt going to, but at 10 quid buy it now i couldnt say no, apears to need a new lift lever, and headlights, question is do i go further and restore, or leave alone and repair a few bits 

1EEF46DD-53BC-49D4-8864-8CA356A74FDF.jpeg

8D735FDA-5937-414A-92AD-9EC27B05E36F.jpeg

E751B6A1-921A-4249-8765-6FAF622299D9.jpeg

Bargain you got there I bid £160 for one over the weekend in similar condition together with the Britains trailed plough and never got it as it started of at £190

thats what i thought mate, could only just have gone on when i saw it, most i see are well beyond any normal care, will have a proper look when it gets here . i am hoping the lift arms are ok, cant really tell, but the hunt will be on for some origonal spare parts now i suspect

5 minutes ago, 844john said:

That's a lovely model Smithy, very, very nice. I'm guessing the wife was out when you took the photos, I tend to hide some of my larger buys until the time is right to confess, sure I'm not the only one!:D

Yes she is out at a parish council meeting tonight and I am supposed to be doing paperwork , got the front door locked so I can get off here before I let her in haha 

My  Weise Claas Xerion 4000 saddle Trac turned up today :)

looks like rear upper linkage is broken so will have to repair it unless I can buy a spare, but I am going to build a sprayer to go on it as mine is a little small ;)

When not spraying hope to be able to fit a silage rake/pusher on the front :) 

DSC_0195.JPG

DSC_0196.JPG

DSC_0197.JPG

DSC_0199.JPG

DSC_0200.JPG

DSC_0202.JPG

DSC_0203.JPG

991163b.jpg

23 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

wasnt going to, but at 10 quid buy it now i couldnt say no, apears to need a new lift lever, and headlights, question is do i go further and restore, or leave alone and repair a few bits 

1EEF46DD-53BC-49D4-8864-8CA356A74FDF.jpeg

A nice bargain there Sean. My view is to leave it as it is, it's a well played with, and loved, toy. Boxed ones are nice, but not even all of those are in mint condition in my experience. As per Smithy I've payed a lot more for similar condition ones, albeit pre ebay

Replacement parts are readily available so you could replace those missing items. Rear wheel removal can be a bit tricky though

Go for it,I started scratch building one 3 / 4 years ago,just to run out of inspiration,:( no need to buy that extortionately priced 3D stuff,I made my tank out of a  ferrero rocher box,and hand made the pump / pipeing,which is now available on the Holmer Terra Variant, the Ferrero box does need cutting down a wee bit,but dimensions are on that 3D site,

Regards

Joe.

ferero rocher box.jpg

Zunhammer pump.jpg

Zuni x trac 1.jpg

Zuni x trac 2.jpg

30 minutes ago, b_emmons said:

It looks good Joe, I hope you get around to finishing it :)

26 minutes ago, mb86 said:

Looks great does that joe. 

Aye maybe one day,after I get retired in 17 months,ha ha!. got a Vredo on the go as well, :unsure:

26 - 1 - 14 003fr.jpg

26 - 1 - 14 004fr.jpg

Vredo early 004re.jpg

Vredo early 001re.jpg

Archived