Weise toys 2017

chris.watson

• robbo pinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...

Missing items 1050 & 1051, maybe released at Nuremberg toy show?

Reminds me, must buy a Weise model this month......bought one every month for the past 3 years, still haven't got them all!

• 3 months later...

According to Farm Model News (Atte's page) on FB Weise toys are bringing out a Deutz 50 06 4WD that is limited to 200 models worldwide. It would appear to be an EU spec with no cab unfortunately, I would have preferred a cabbed version but I will probably still have to have one if I can find one :rolleyes:

Whilst I would really like this model something else has come along that pushes everthing else out of the way, sods law states that 2 models you really want come along together and one will have to wait >:(

26 minutes ago, robbo said:

Whilst I would really like this model something else has come along that pushes everthing else out of the way, sods law states that 2 models you really want come along together and one will have to wait >:(

which is the other model Mike?

On 04/05/2017 at 11:57 PM, Barry said:

Keeps your eyes peeled for me too Robbo, with only 200 available, might be difficult to obtain, I will definitely get one

Looking on the reports on FB from "Schlepper Post" which is the page behind this Deutz model they are almost certainly sold out at the show, I may have to hope that one comes available at Zwolle in November

4 hours ago, robbo said:

Looking on the reports on FB from "Schlepper Post" which is the page behind this Deutz model they are almost certainly sold out at the show, I may have to hope that one comes available at Zwolle in November

we will do the deal set up friday mate, if not we will nab you one early saturday thats for sure ;)

I also need one...:'(

But luckely a unlimited Deutz D 45 06 A with Fritzmeier Security frame and Baas Front loader will follow this year! There also will be an MB-Trac 800 Grey/Red with Front linkage comming this year. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Barry said:

I think all the Weise models I have do indeed have opening doors. 

The linkages have worked on the implements that I have fitted onto them, UH ploughs and spreaders.

Thanks Barry. Looks like the Agrotron 6 series will be my first Weise model

Archived