What really annoyed you today

Ooooo... now you're just showing off cos you know your alphabet :D

PS keeping on topic... I was soooooooo annoyed by my cr*ppy cordless screwdriver.... it's just rubbish and don't know why I bought it >:(

i've never seen a corded one..... :D :D :D :D :D::)

Yesterday rather than today.

Moron towing a trailer with 2 HUGE tractor tyres who suddenly stopped in front of me and turned right.  Oh yes the Landrover was indicating as I saw when he turned but the trailer was not connected to his signalling system - no indicators and NO BRAKE LIGHTS!

I stopped clear of him but the car behind me only just missed ramming me as he was going too fast anyway.  Now being rammed would really have made me angry

Bank "upgrading" my credit card without my permission and then having to repeat all the information three times (once to a machine) before I got the new "upgraded" card cancelled and my old credit card re-instated. 

Grrrrrrrrrrr. >:(

Repeated pressing of the '*' key normally bypasses the automated system and takes you to a 'person'  ;) Does with lloyds TSB anyway...

Repeated pressing of the '*' key normally bypasses the automated system and takes you to a 'person'  ;) Does with lloyds TSB anyway...

I got a person after the initial machine but then got Hold the line and he transferred me to another machine and finally another person who passed me on to yet another person!  I will try the "*" next time so you can guess which bank!

more like a fly on the window to me gav :D :D :D :D :D

What window.... :D :D ::)

Still got a few bits of glass stuck in my neck and all the clothes I was wearing at the time, went off like a bomb behind me

bet that woke you up gav  at least you can here the back end wineing  :oaway now

Nope, I refused to use it until a new one was fitted due to the amount of debris that the topper was kicking up from the stubbles, local dealer had one on the shelf so we done it straight away

Dont half make you jump dont it mate did one in fendt couple months back better your first word began with F :D :D

Nope first one began with a "Y" and the second a "C" :o :o :D :D

What window.... :D :D ::)

Still got a few bits of glass stuck in my neck and all the clothes I was wearing at the time, went off like a bomb behind me

Nope, I refused to use it until a new one was fitted due to the amount of debris that the topper was kicking up from the stubbles, local dealer had one on the shelf so we done it straight away

Nope first one began with a "Y" and the second a "C" :o :o :D :D

Your Cracked?  :D :D

Chuffin idiots on motor bikes. I wanted to reverse into our yard at lunchtime today from the main road. About a quarter of a mile up the road I could see traffic approaching with a motor bike in front. They all had plenty of time to see my reversing lights so I started reversing in leaving about three feet between the front of the tanker (Artic) and the grass verge. I was just about to swing the front out to reverse the trailer into our yard, when I noticed at the last minute that this (Tango Whiskey Alpha Tango) twit wasn't going to wait and squeezed through the gap at about thirty miles an hour. Had I not looked in my nearside mirror at the last moment, he would no doubt be sitting in hospital wondering what happened to his right leg and hand.

I just can't believe the stupidity of some people. What makes it worse too, is that I don't think he was a young rider judging by the bike and the way he was dressed.  >:(

I'll tell you one thing though............he did learn how effective a Daf Jericho horn is. Daf's have a horn like a diesel train.  :)

The back door glass on my freelander is stuck in the up position and i can't close the back door. >:(

Been mucking around on the electrics all afternoon.So looks like I'm off down my local landrover dealer to get stiched up next week. This is the worst car I have owned plastic bits just fall of it. :D

Two Gas Guzzler Hummer H3's parking next to me at work...have absolutely no visibility of cars coming down the street when I am backing out...don't understand why people even have the need for SUV's, just have to love Americans !  >:( >:(