What really annoyed you today

well get one bought man !!!!!!!

I'd love too but the best one is out of our reach and the other one is wrecked and the price he was given on it as a trade in would frighten you - wouldn't surprise me if he buys one back if they are still in the dealer's next year ;)

even though i have finished my gcses i had to go for one more weeks work exsprence,that didnt matter but i can do anything there now because they have now got even stricter heath and safty rules, i cant even use hand tools in one flys out of my hand and hits me  ::) ::)

Also they have a fiat (not sure of the number but its 180ish hp) that is going to be scrapped because the engine is shot, the crank has moved forward :'( Sad thing is its a really tidy tractor. Anyway its going, unless anyone wants to buy it  :D;)

You would think after missing out on the Norscot Jaguar 880 on ebay through my fannying around I would have learned - there was a Lexion 580 on there Buy it Now, and I went and let that pass me by as well.

What a prat I am :)

I did start at 9am ;D I've been coughing and my nose has been running faster than the van all day and I was sitting in the office just shaking so I was sent home and been asleep most of the afternoon ::)

cold or hayfever ???? bloke i work with has hayfever at mo, its nice to be away from him the state hes in

Bloody traffic copper dicked me for 30 quid for not wearing a seat belt today  >:( >:(>:(.

Now I'm a law abiding citizen and respect the police, but crap like this is taking it a bit far  >:(.

When the stereo was stolen out of our old Disco on the drive, they couldn't do a thing about it, and wouldn't even pay a visit to someone we strongly suspected of doing it and who had been visiting next door when it went missing, a known petty criminal  ???::).

Robbing me for 30 quid for a 'motoring offence' is not going to save my or anyone else's life, nor will it help my brain remember to stick it on for a 1/4 mile journey when I have as much going on as I do at the moment. It's just lazy policing and greedy lining of the civil coffers  >:(.

Yet another reason why the general British public are disillusioned with the government and public services it provides. They should blow less tax pounds on fancy Volvo V70R's and cretins to cruise around on fuel at £1.25 / litre eyeballing the general public for such ridiculous oversights and think a bit more about hitting gun, drug and violent crime a bit harder. The cash spent on those two and their car would probably go a long way toward the overtime to cover 3 or 4 bobbies to keep Friday nights under control....

Apologies to all the hardworking sensible coppers out there, the many have it spoiled by the few who think they're Starsky and Hutch and have git-sticks rammed up their ar*es...

Bloody traffic copper dicked me for 30 quid for not wearing a seat belt today  >:( >:(>:(.

Now I'm a law abiding citizen and respect the police, but crap like this is taking it a bit far  >:(.

When the stereo was stolen out of our old Disco on the drive, they couldn't do a thing about it, and wouldn't even pay a visit to someone we strongly suspected of doing it and who had been visiting next door when it went missing, a known petty criminal  ???::).

Robbing me for 30 quid for a 'motoring offence' is not going to save my or anyone else's life, nor will it help my brain remember to stick it on for a 1/4 mile journey when I have as much going on as I do at the moment. It's just lazy policing and greedy lining of the civil coffers  >:(.

Yet another reason why the general British public are disillusioned with the government and public services it provides. They should blow less tax pounds on fancy Volvo V70R's and cretins to cruise around on fuel at £1.25 / litre eyeballing the general public for such ridiculous oversights and think a bit more about hitting gun, drug and violent crime a bit harder. The cash spent on those two and their car would probably go a long way toward the overtime to cover 3 or 4 bobbies to keep Friday nights under control....

Apologies to all the hardworking sensible coppers out there, the many have it spoiled by the few who think they're Starsky and Hutch and have git-sticks rammed up their ar*es...

aahh so where do I start

Yes actually wearing a seat belt IS going to save your life one day, just how safe do you think Britains roads would be if there was no traffic legislation and no Police to enforce it?

Which laws of this country do you think that you should be able to observe and which ones do you think that you should be able to ignore, the seat belt law? the theft act? the law against Murder perhaps??

Which ones do you think that the Police should enforce, just the ones that make them popular?

It is the same with whatever job you do, should you just do the bits of your job that other people think are needed or are there things that they might not know about that are just as important

When your car gets stolen and the offenders make off in it do you think that the Police should chase them in their zero emissions electric car or maybe a Volvo T5 that can do the speed needed to apprehend them.

I have posted before on the emphasis given to roads policing versus crime, you might not see all the Police officers in plain clothes looking for burglars, robbers, drug dealers and all the other detritus of society but they outnumber the Traffic officers by more than 5 to 1

Mike Robinson

Cheshire Police