What really annoyed you today

driving along main road indicate to turn right in tractor,wee doll behind me in silver car with her r plates up goes to overtake me laughing away to her mate about something,was near past the rear wheel of the tractor and me in the middle of the road,and she gives me the fingers.i despise people that drive cars from east belfast and the surronding area.

driving along main road indicate to turn right in tractor,wee doll behind me in silver car with her r plates up goes to overtake me laughing away to her mate about something,was near past the rear wheel of the tractor and me in the middle of the road,and she gives me the fingers.i despise people that drive cars from east belfast and the surronding area.

was she fit?  ;D::)

Had that happen to me a couple of years back only it was a chap and his wife in a 206, idiot tried overtaking when I'd already started to turn, was too busy talking to notice my signal and me turning when the cars behind him had seen it, ended up beneath the flail topper I had on the back splitting the front of his 206 clean in two across the top :o

Well the 6910 is on the operating table back in the dealers workshop, turns out last nights problem was the result of a blocked filter........unfortunately caused by the brake discs disintegrating, needs £1000 worth of parts fitted to put it right :(

6000 series Deere's were unfortunately well known culprits for that, Gav. Where I did my middke year too we had a 6800 and that did have the whole system go down, pto, transmission the lot. £15k!  :o

Blimey... I have heard a lot about brake linings recently... BOTH JD and MF are having problems with linings 'cooking' - I know for a fact if your MF cooks the linings within the warranty period MF will not authorise the repair until they have tested ALL of the trailed equipment on the farm.. trailers are getting heavier... as are tractors... it's quite easy to cook a lining or two on a heavy trailer with inefficient brakes  :o:-\

Blimey... I have heard a lot about brake linings recently... BOTH JD and MF are having problems with linings 'cooking' - I know for a fact if your MF cooks the linings within the warranty period MF will not authorise the repair until they have tested ALL of the trailed equipment on the farm.. trailers are getting heavier... as are tractors... it's quite easy to cook a lining or two on a heavy trailer with inefficient brakes  :o:-\

guess you cant blame them marky, they do afterall give the max and min listings when selling them, and so many farmers put bigger kit / loads on without any thought

you can add case to that group aswell our mxu is on its second lot and theyre on their way out the main mechanic at the dealership said the old tractors used have a few discs and didnt need them because they couldnt travel as fast and didnt have as big trailers to pull now the new ones need them and only have one disc and travel way faster with way bigger loads ::)

yea had the same yesturday turning right into a field in the merlo, some 50 odd year old woman with her convertible down. saw it all happen even when i had the indicator on, had a feeling she would still overtake, she heard me cursin at her anyway ;D:D

lid came off 5lt of paint in the back of the discovery, lid wasnt on right even though we just got it from wixes now compeltely wreaked the back of the discovery white paint every where, even the bumper when we opended the rear door it all came flooding out

not seeing Derek Greenhills new holland combine stuck down to the cab today boss said you could walk out of the cab and take a small step down onto the ground  :D :D they had the diggers in and Newtyle

commercials wrecker in to pull it out told him to go get photos but when he eventually went back with camera they almost had it out