What really annoyed you today

sounds like you had a lucky escape there, if he had hit you full on at that speed well lord only knows

i know its a laugh nowbut i think you'll find that signs for hedgetrimming is actually law now, it certainly is for any other kind of work on a highway, i know all the councils and their contractors have to sign up,and all the locals i know sign up to, some have borrowed  ::) ::)::)  some of our old signs in exchange for eggs ,be carefull the truckers insurance company doesnt go asking questions about them wont you,they will try anything to find any excuse to blame someone else

No it isn't actually Sean as there was an RTA on a road here last year between a car and a tractor hedge cutting, there were no signs out and when asked the answer by the powers that be were that they aren't a legal requirement

had a phone call tonight . it looks like a mate of ours has topped him self . its to soon to tell whats gone on . but it makes me angry as i saw him wednesday and he was his normal self .i know he was in a jam but its only bloody money and his dad was helping him with it. what a waste.

had a phone call tonight . it looks like a mate of ours has topped him self . its to soon to tell whats gone on . but it makes me angry as i saw him wednesday and he was his normal self .i know he was in a jam but its only bloody money and his dad was helping him with it. what a waste.

Now that is too sad for words.  Someone I knew did the same and no one really knew why.  As far as we all were concerned he was a happy family man with a successful business.  Why oh why?

his  poor brothers thing on face book reads woke up and its still true. his dad is annoyed with him for taking himself off to london saying this one job will sort his cash flow out then getting the phone call . what a mess . there was no need for this . have to be there for his poor brother and girlfriend .

yeah cheers!!!....4+ years of sleepless nights and then some! >:(:D :D :D

worry though is a family a few doors away had swine flu, he goes to the same childminder so hoping he hasnt got it :-\ :-\ , luckily he didnt go last week so may be ok?

my wife had a shunt with another car yesterday morning, it was in slow moving traffic, paint chip about the size of a pea on my car, other car a corsa has a cracked back bumper (about 3inch crack), other driver didnt even know she had been hit until laurie got out of the car, then she treid to say her kid was crying her eyes out and had hurt her back, utter rubbish as the kid was looking round as not bothered at all. went to speak to the other driver last night to say i would pay for it rather than go through the insurance and she will not do it, says it must be done through insurance. now i have to pay £500 excess, loose 10 years no claims and policy goes up by £300, she already has had the car assessed and it is booked in, laurie phoned up the bodyshop and they told her the quote £950 for a bumper. their having a f&*^en laugh. tried phoning my insurance about it but after half an hour of being transfered through departments and still not speaking to anyone who could speak english i'd had enough.