What really annoyed you today

Paypal >:( >:(

Bid on some stuff that I really wanted on ebay but have only just got a new credit card and it has to be verified by Paypal - will take a few weeks - I'm sure the delay will affect my feedback - no positive funds in my Paypal either >:( >:(>:(

normaly its done in 24hrs nash, i have found them to be fast as i use to use prepay credit cards and i could load it on to pay pal and use it within the hour

No mine is a post pay one and I don't think I can get the code required for Paypal till my next statement hence the delay :'(

No mine is a post pay one and I don't think I can get the code required for Paypal till my next statement hence the delay :'(

If you have internet banking, go on there look up your credit card and you get the code there, thats how i did mine, had it working within the hour

If you have internet banking, go on there look up your credit card and you get the code there, thats how i did mine, had it working within the hour

That is what I was going to do but with high security it takes at least 5 days to come through and that is at my address where I am only at weekends at the minute. Just have to wait....

Ive peeved off the local constabulary today  ;):police: :police:

in a nut shell there speeding partnership van was parked in a local institute carpark  clocking

any speeders,having fallen victim to these machines once,i thought it only right to do my duty :):angel:

any way i procceeded to ask the operator "do you not mind bending the law when it comes to caching out speeders (know one rarely does over 30 down this road anyway)

the gentleman was quite miffed so i pointed out that he needed a "Dissabled Badge to park there" off he whent 5 mins later  ;) ;) ;)

dear mods you might want to move this into the "What pleased you"  topic sorry

hear that we have no water in school this week because of floods but this have to go in

went to school this morning and was there class started and was sent home with in 5 minutes because they had to water

should not have flushed the toliet before school so much

got a very days off now

the above post and its spelling mistakes  :D :D :D :D ::) ::)

nothing yet but i reckon within a few hours the neighbour would have moved their other car in front of my house  >:( >:(>:(:(

You have that problem too my neighbour up from me complains when you park in front of theirs but doesnt give a monkey's when they park over my drive (Note to self sharpen a pointy stick and puncture tyres)

Still owed £20k by a client, bent over backwards to make sure his job was perfect too..... says he wants his snagging done first.... went to have a look at it today and it seems he's confusing 'snagging' with 'extras he's thought of since we finished'.... ho hum....  ::)

Yesterday actually when coming back up the road from Penrith. On the motorway with only 2 lanes numerous HGV drivers hogging the 2nd lane and holding up cars when they were trying to overtake other HGV's but did not have the power to do so >:( >:(

Yesterday actually when coming back up the road from Penrith. On the motorway with only 2 lanes numerous HGV drivers hogging the 2nd lane and holding up cars when they were trying to overtake other HGV's but did not have the power to do so >:( >:(

similar situation driving up through FRance/Belgium/Holland on Friday, a lot of the road only 2 lanes and if you get back into the inside lane, a job to get back out again!

couldnt open the front door this morning for some reason, took 10 mins of fiddling round and removing the door handle inside, she left via the back door as she was late anyway.once open i found a bit foot print just beside the outside handle/lock area???? was very windy last night, and she did say she heard a big/ thump but asumed it was something in the back garden falling over, she had a  look out the back and saw nothing, but never guessed on the front, seems someone might have tried to kick the door in?????? good job i put a high security door lock system in when i did the porch

got it all back in sync now so its locks/ unlocks ok

couldnt open the front door this morning for some reason, took 10 mins of fiddling round and removing the door handle inside, she left via the back door as she was late anyway.once open i found a bit foot print just beside the outside handle/lock area? ??? was very windy last night, and she did say she heard a big/ thump but asumed it was something in the back garden falling over, she had a  look out the back and saw nothing, but never guessed on the front, seems someone might have tried to kick the door in? ??? ?? good job i put a high security door lock system in when i did the porch

got it all back in sync now so its locks/ unlocks ok

Thats not good mate , best keep an eye out. is your car very near by, may of been after the keys.  >:( >:(

cars right under the window, keys were in the usual place well away from the door, and wouldnt have been found easilly, all seems ok now, got it all locking properly,plus shes put the chain on tonight to, just incase, could have only tried once as she didnt hear anything else after, i as usual was out like a light