What really annoyed you today

no word yet, getting back to me tommorow about it. they can think again if i am paying for their errors, only 5 places with the same postcode, 3 of them are derelict and one is a farm that belongs to my uncle so that shouldnt have been a problem, once before with a different courier a similar problem, they wouldnt go up farm roads.

dhl get lost very easy, quite often get them stop and ask directions when we are out in the sticks, despite the lovley sat nav on the windscreen, most just give up and move on, apparently they have a set time for each parcel despite distances, so if its hard to find then just leave it and move on, hence no missed delivery card or anything left for you, few others use a simialr policy to ,as they also do pick ups for the night runs back out, so times critical to them

going through the benefits stuff....60mins + on the phone and still need to get some info....what a waste of time!, no wonder people end up with odd amounts or short of money and the system is a mess!....they have no organisation or communication skills!.

I was told to only get information reagrding me....so they ask for the wifes NI no., bank details, how much she has, her savings etc.....if they had told me this is could have had the info to hand........god i hope i get a job ASAP i cant be dealing with this!!!!

this should be what really REALLY REALLY REALLY annoyed me today... Mrs F

after all these years she insists on calling us 'Toy Farm Forum'

>:( >:(>:( >:(

And to top it all... whilst I had her in the 'boston strangle hold' she had the cheek to say "Well why can't you change the name... it would be easier for me"

>:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

Whilst trying to trace a rattling noise on the front end of the 6810 this morning I managed to catch my elbow on the cooling fan dish (yes engine was running to be able to trace the rattle) slicing through my jacket, overalls, hoodie, shirt and t-shirt along with starting on my arm......good start to the week at 8am >:(

I slammed a van door on my finger today, lots of swearing and a black nail, it might have to come off :'( :'( :'( :'(

Ouc, ouch, ouch.  I did that to my thumb once.  First aider said to use a sterilised  needle or a small drill and make  a hole in the nail to let the blood out.  I did just that and did NOT lose the nail, only the top layer. 

Ouc, ouch, ouch.  I did that to my thumb once.  First aider said to use a sterilised  needle or a small drill and make  a hole in the nail to let the blood out.  I did just that and did NOT lose the nail, only the top layer.

Get that leak fixed yet sue????  dang made my day :laugh: :laugh:

tha sounds extreme  :of  i have had countless black nails even cut them in half and they just grow back my dads even done worse and he has no problems  :) 

my bosses latest worker  ::) , involves shear grab and concrete wall. all new teeth on grab and 3 tines, and them teeth aint easy to come off  >:( >:(

we had the same thing happen but the clown threw the three tines into the diet feeder and he didnt even stop the bloody yoke let it break every knife in it  >:(  then he asked for his cheque my dad nearly kicked him out of the place

women  :-[  one that just doesnt take the hint ! harsh i know :/

Hey Rich havent heard from you in a while hows life in Wales?  Have you ever thought this girl could be a secret member on here and reads the bottom of your posts ;D .

Never give in

Never give up

Never back down

Maybe you should  change it to go away and see what happens ;)