What really annoyed you today

Of course Sue... I'm sorry that was very insensitive of me  :-[ :'(  .. I didn't give a second thought before I posted that... I was too busy being a smarty pants... my sincerest apologies Auntie Sue  :-[ :'(

No apology required Marky, I think we know each other well enough by now. For Goodness sake, you were one of my greatest rocks last year and for which I am more than grateful. 

I am just kicking myself.

My Discovery.....its been a bugger for starting from cold for a few weeks so after fitting a new battery a couple of weeks ago I've just done the heater plugs......oh joy no difference, starter motor methinks, best get it tested! Just to top it off I could hear a rattling noise when it was ticking over.....the viscous coupling on the cooling fan is just about shot....great >:(

My Discovery.....its been a bugger for starting from cold for a few weeks so after fitting a new battery a couple of weeks ago I've just done the heater plugs......oh joy no difference, starter motor methinks, best get it tested! Just to top it off I could hear a rattling noise when it was ticking over.....the viscous coupling on the cooling fan is just about shot....great >:(

o well gav there goes the bonus then mate

Sitting on the sofa listening to something knocking in the washing machine and wondering what was causing that! Only later once i had hung my overalls up to dry did I remember that I had left my phone in the top pocket! Bugger....  Needless to say that it won't work now. At least the sim card seems to be ok. Oh well, ha ha

I'll give you a clue what you can do with your cans of easy start, its your choice whether you want them to be coated in vaseline first or not though :of :of

I've banned that stuff from the farm workshop, caught the boss squirting it into his 6420s last year when the battery was dodgy on it ::)

My neighbours son and his music AGAIN!!!!! Its currently pounding through my walls again for the umpteenth tme since they moved in, despite several polite requests from me to keep the noise down (and one threat of using his x-box/rock band for 12 bore target practice). Looks like I need to go to my boss as the house belongs to them  :-\

I am looking forward to getting back to work (cabin fever) - and what has started to fall out of the sky - the white stuff!  What is the company poilicy on the white stuff???...............don't go out in it and work from home........bu99er!

after 3 months wait my artisan monosem seed drill arrived, opened it up to find its been totally destroyed in transit from farnce, i dont think one part has been left attached to the frame and bits are missing / broken off the bit that have broken off, total utter mess

soon fix that no bother  :P  what did she strike blake

Nah we think its rote off  :-\  What you cant see is that the whole front of the chassis has went right 3 inches  :(

Hit black ice, onto grass into concrete post  :'( :'( :'(