What really annoyed you today

Ruddy expansion tank on the Disco exploded this morning, was below -10 degrees at home last night and the antifreeze wasn't strong enough, stat was frozen shut and the tank pressurised and blew. Fortunately MM4x4 had one on the shelf for 23 quid so a couple of hours to collect it and fit it and a can of antifreeze and we're back on the road again.... Phew!!

Struggled to get to work again this morning before 7.00 to be told the lorries will be staying in the yard ::) BUT had to hang around untill 2.30 before I got sent home >:(

i had the same yesterday, didnt leave till 3ish, no need to keep us there, others that didnt get in or try got the day off  i had to sit and do computer stuff, and not on here either

Struggled to get to work again this morning before 7.00 to be told the lorries will be staying in the yard ::) BUT had to hang around untill 2.30 before I got sent home >:(

i had the same yesterday, didnt leave till 3ish, no need to keep us there, others that didnt get in or try got the day off  i had to sit and do computer stuff, and not on here either

wel at least you both got in people that dont might not get payed for it heard on the radio to day  :-*:-*

our union has told us all via e-mail if you cant get in, or make the effort, but feel say 2 hrs later you must go down to sever weather conditions that they cant make you take holiday or not pay you???and we overheard our boss saying the exact same to another manager as they checked that first thing ,anything to save money

oo such a hard life colm, all them pubs etc round you ;D ;D ;D  i know a few on here that would kill for that opertunity mate ;D ;D ;D

Being a tee-totaler doesn't help does it ;D

According to the forecast there is a good chance of up to 48 hours of precipitation now as well for south and east Ireland with snow drifts. The country will shut down!!!!

Being a tee-totaler doesn't help does it ;D

According to the forecast there is a good chance of up to 48 hours of precipitation now as well for south and east Ireland with snow drifts. The country will shut down!!!!

is dublin not shut down yet

sound that way on the news anyway

You would think that but it is just tedious now getting in and out of work.

At the moment I would expect snow down your way again on Sunday ;)

had some before christmas

the radio this morning said 3 o clock today still none

could do with a day of school

road are very bad down there

Nothing annoyed me whatsoever today. Reading some of the posts above I've come across similar instances, heard similar stories but to be honest it's not bothering me in the least. ;D I'm at work, trundling around best I can. I'll never do the impossible but I'll do my best. My boss has the same approach. Nothing to annoy me :) :) :)

Nothing annoyed me whatsoever today. Reading some of the posts above I've come across similar instances, heard similar stories but to be honest it's not bothering me in the least. ;D    . Nothing to annoy me :) :) :)

same here tris but no dout some will spoil it for me  :'(

well.. I'm the opposite to Mr Trissle today... EVERYONE and EVERYTHING annoyed me today... EVEN Tris has annoyed me today, with his 'Nothing has annoyed me today' post  >:( :'(

and now I am annoyed at myself for putting to many todays in my post  >:(:-[ :'(

I hate bloody fridays... Have I mentioned that before  :-[:D :D :D

right... now I am getting really annoyed... this topic is what ANNOYED you today... not what didn't annoy you today  >:(:D :D

what next... what have you not eaten today...

what's you latest model you've not bought  >:(  ???

Huh... hey... now watch it mister... and mrs FTFer  >:(  - I'm like a coiled spring tonight now  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

and....... chilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  ;D:-*:-* :P