What really annoyed you today

everything today, if i was close to marky, i would jack my job in and do his lorry driving thing, at least i wouldnt be called a liar by my manager, and his assistant, and would get some respect for what i do, instead of being beaten by their big stick, in 23 years doing my job this is the first time i have actually really seriously considered leaving it, its got that bad

bad luck mate... don't let the buggers get you down.. as for me.. I'm like Tesco... I have a public face... and behind the scenes I'm a nasty old git... you don't want to work for me mate I can assure you  :D :D :D :D

PEUGEOT.. Rang local garage today to get an update on my car(they have had it a week). Only to be told the part is on back order and that unless it turns up before there is nothing they can do untill the 16th of feb.

the model shop in plymouth has stopped selling evergreen profiles, and the non named stuff they used to sell, and have gone to "ema " stuff, however they will not stock all the same shapes etc like they used to, infact they prob now only do a 1/4 of the previous stuff, now can not get the bits i need for the current build, so have to find a good online seller, thats not got a order limit, and will have to judge the sizes rather than being able to look and push inside to make fitting  etc like i used to do,

yeah antics mate, evergreen profiles are basicly plasti strut etc, same as ema stuff ,they used to have a huge well chosen selection in there, now its basics if that , and thats it, lost my main way of gauging the size of stuff now, as i have always found the eye better at choising than dimensions in a book

Going to shrewsbury to buy a 1/32 fordson major and a 35 and a 135 maybee a

590 4wd all UH from the "DC retail  model shop" shop in pride hill shopping centre only to find it locked up shelves empty no stock what so ever ...it was soul crushing

to say the least  :'( :'( :'( :'( :( :( :(

Ooo I hate that.... I've been up all night.. so I gave up in the end and came in at 5.00am instead.. at least I'll get my work done before Cheffins  :-\

And you are on your friend pops time so that should please you. What a Cheffins sale on today Mark ???

Same problem again 2 am your time only me and yahoo on and he wont answer his pm >:( >:(>:( >:(  Probably from Plymouth and can't spell... :-\  One would think with my charming personality, wisdom and on topic attitude the pm's would be flying.. ???:(

Have Harry tomorrow >:( >:(>:( >:( , why you ask have i posted it?, well he usually goes to the childminders so i get a day to myself to do 'me things' etc as i have him all week and it does get to you!, like job hunt, surf....aarh best stop there  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D::) ,  but as he is teething, has the trots and his ass is redder than the gorgeous paintwork on a Massey Ferguson....he has to stay at home with me....

so got to think of things to do again!

Have Harry tomorrow >:( >:(>:( >:( , why you ask have i posted it?, well he usually goes to the childminders so i get a day to myself to do 'me things' etc as i have him all week and it does get to you!, like job hunt, surf....aarh best stop there  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D::) ,  but as he is teething, has the trots and his ass is redder than the gorgeous paintwork on a Massey Ferguson....he has to stay at home with me....

so got to think of things to do again!

Shame it's not the summer cos a bare bum in the sun is the best cure. It's strange that teething affects them so much - there's so much denial from the professionals about this. It is very hard looking after a baby all day, you have my sympathies, but you will look back on this time and feel VERY proud of yourself. When you say you are not working, I think - you are!!! you are doing one of the hardest and most underaknowledged jobs in the world. :)

guess your right, i have enjoyed him walking and not missing it!, maybe Gordon *insert word here* Brown will pay me more! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D>:(::)

did you miss my last post Holmes... I've reserved you an interview for a driving job to tide you over.. speak to Terry he is interviewing now  ;)

Shame it's not the summer cos a bare bum in the sun is the best cure. It's strange that teething affects them so much - there's so much denial from the professionals about this. It is very hard looking after a baby all day, you have my sympathies, but you will look back on this time and feel VERY proud of yourself. When you say you are not working, I think - you are!!! you are doing one of the hardest and most underaknowledged jobs in the world. :)

Your right there Aunty jo lot of people who stay home and deal with the kids work harder then someone in an 8 to 5......

Since the snow our road at home has all cracked up and gone really spongy so finally 4 weeks later now the council have started digging it up to relay it.

Now we are told that they won't be tar and chipping just leaving it as stones - sure that will be full of potholes soon again >:(

Drove past yesterday and there was 6 men there. 3 leaning on shovels watching a digger and directing the few cars that use the road. They have done 120 yards in 4 days >:( >:(>:(

Found out our little girl is getting bullied at school, made us very sad but made me F*IN LIVID as well.... I'm pretty shy and retiring normally but when something gets my back up I become rather focussed....I've got the red mist now!  >:(  Had a long talk with her this evening, she's only 8 and so brave bless her, Daddy's on the case now...  ;)  ;D