What really annoyed you today

some pillock in a 60plate audi a5, white car, pea soup of a fog on, hooning past everyone at like 90mph on the m6 without any lights on?! what did this ****wit do to deserve a job which lets him buy that car, and drive it that badly?!

sounds like were back to the age old problem ..........making the models strong enough for a bit of play or highly detailed delicate creatures purely for display.

what annoyed me........paperwork!! i DESPISE it , I cant bloomim well do it right. having a very frustrating time trying to get something sorted out.....

I would far rather be frozen ,filthy and knackered than having to do it...I`m drawing the line at soaked because the older I`m getting the less I`m liking getting wet  ;D ................for the wrong reasons at least..........not that I don`t like the hot tub !

The above was annoying enough but top that off when postie brought me the bill for fixing my Claas..............just a kick in nuts under £4 000  :of  had thought it would be hefty but no s much as that........., just under £2 000 for labour too !

What happened with the Claas for that size of a bill John  :of :of

twin shift pack, lost drive in the high splitter, I was able to drive it to the dealer , they split it repaired it put it back together and it still wasnt right, it was split again , seem like at my expense too because its charged  at workshop hours.Two titanium , think thats what he said , rings inside hadn`t been changed to start with but they couldnt get any front oil pressure? so had to go back and do them......it`s all beyond me , I`m a cow man not a mechanic .the rings and plates were all warped,mechanic said probably heat did that causing the brass plate to get worn unevenly and break up.the bits  hadn`t got into the forward and reverse pack nor the main gearbox luckily .  It did however have its 1000 hour service two track rod ends pick up hitch cable and one of those door cables in that price but its still a hefty bill. Locally theres a guy got a £9 000 bill from the main dealer for repairs to his NH ...they are all as bad as each other round here.

been told today, that our entire group of 23 blokes are being put on a mup plan (managing under performers) ,despite us being the top group against the entire southern half of the country in the same skill band / group types ,and in the top 10 for the entire companyto from that, for the last 10 months running atabout  124.3 % a month, the company requirement being 110% a month,

apparently the big boss and our new out to impress  line manager think that we are taking the perviable p**s out of them and can do even more,so much for a bit of thanks for our efforts

so we have all now gone on a work to rule, have all taken our names off the call out list, every one has removed their names for overtime for the next month

after a quick work out of times ect, we recon it will drop his target to below 80% if not lower, and hopefully hurt both of the t***s seeing as their monthly targets and bonus payments all rely on these figures

as of 1700 tonight we had a text message sent out saying they are now looking at sending us away to scotland on mandatory lodge for 2 weeks at a go, this includes the week between xmas, the attached email says they will allow us to drive hom xmas eve, then return on the wednesday, followed by a return trip on new years eve, to return again after if we get chosen for that period ,

been told today, that our entire group of 23 blokes are being put on a mup plan (managing under performers) ,despite us being the top group against the entire southern half of the country in the same skill band / group types ,and in the top 10 for the entire companyto from that, for the last 10 months running atabout  124.3 % a month, the company requirement being 110% a month,

apparently the big boss and our new out to impress  line manager think that we are taking the perviable p**s out of them and can do even more,so much for a bit of thanks for our efforts

so we have all now gone on a work to rule, have all taken our names off the call out list, every one has removed their names for overtime for the next month

after a quick work out of times ect, we recon it will drop his target to below 80% if not lower, and hopefully hurt both of the t***s seeing as their monthly targets and bonus payments all rely on these figures

as of 1700 tonight we had a text message sent out saying they are now looking at sending us away to scotland on mandatory lodge for 2 weeks at a go, this includes the week between xmas, the attached email says they will allow us to drive hom xmas eve, then return on the wednesday, followed by a return trip on new years eve, to return again after if we get chosen for that period ,

get the flu then Sean  ;)  .. you can go a week without needing a doctors note buddy... time if right and you can probably get more than that in with the doctors being closed over Xmas  ;)  ... spunds like they want to play hard ball mate - as an employee you hold all the aces... believe me  ;)

this lot pay from day one, up to six months full pay infact ,but after that its half pay.

to be honest its now crunch time, what happens over the next month or so will decide where and what i do. its k to have a well paid job for the area, but if they show no appreiciation for what you do, put more obsticals in your way to prevent you doing the job its like a mine feild, and then pull stunts on you like this,

its not been like this before, many a thank you was passed for efforts ect in the past managers took the time to speak to you not beat you ,the current crew at the top are trying their hardest to force our side out of the company, and have openly admitted it .

dont care how good the money is, no job is worth the agro they are giving us right now, have already worked out pension and share stuff, and the wifes ok with anything i do, even if it means 6 months retraining at our cost or what ever i do decide to do, as long as i am stress free in the eve when i come home, not bothered at all hours on callouts and most of all happy in my work

good for you Sean.... there is more to life than money mate that's for sure... stress is what the medical profession call the silent killer - there is a lot to be said for a stress-free life.

Come up here and be our tractor driver mate...... I'll buy you a Fordson Major  ;D:-*:angel:

good for you Sean.... there is more to life than money mate that's for sure... stress is what the medical profession call the silent killer - there is a lot to be said for a stress-free life.

Come up here and be our tractor driver mate...... I'll buy you a Fordson Major  ;D:-*:angel:

Thats enough to push a guy over the edge , a fordson , lot better mood now 6 pints. Of thatchers cider does wonders

Just make sure it hasn't got a loader on it Marky or it might end up on its side ;D ;D :angel: