What really annoyed you today

Writing off my mobile by leaving it in the pocket of my work trousers and putting them in the washing machine not realising. More money down the drain, I'm such a careless idiot! >:(

Try putting it somewhere warm (airing cupboard etc)... my Nokia went through the washing and I dropped it down the loo in Weatherspoons and it survived ;)

Try putting it somewhere warm (airing cupboard etc)... my Nokia went through the washing and I dropped it down the loo in Weatherspoons and it survived ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I would like to hear that story....

Chris do what Mandy said. My Nokia went in a bucket of dairy line cleaner. A couple of days disassembled in the airing cupboard and voila, back to fully operational again :)

Annoyed at myself today though. Went to bed an hour early, missed my alarms at 4am waking and two hours late >:(

Feel great though! :D

the police.

dropped a friend in liverpool 1, driving back to childwall, blue lights in the rear view mirror. pulled over, took a seat in the police vectra, was told that i had no insurance according to their database....30mins and some phone calls later they said anyone with the policy holder's permission can drive my car, so i said the policy holder is my dad, they said you have permission. he bid me good day,  i went on my way...

30mins i'm not getting back.

Chris do what Mandy said. My Nokia went in a bucket of dairy line cleaner. A couple of days disassembled in the airing cupboard and voila, back to fully operational again :)

Annoyed at myself today though. Went to bed an hour early, missed my alarms at 4am waking and two hours late >:(

Feel great though! :D

It might only be Nokias of course that can put up with a dunking and drying out experience... don't think I'll try it with my new Blackberry ::)

Having repaired and remoulded the arm of my carver chair with several applications of wood filler after one of the dogs chewed the end off I come downstairs today to find the OTHER dog returning it to the original chewed state! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr >:( >:( (and I did grrrrowwlllll)

It was in my back pocket and flew out as I went to sit down :-[:-[ :-[:-[ :-[:-[ :-[ ... not enough room for all the embarrassed smilies I need for that story  :-[:-[ :-[:-[ :-[:-[ .... but it did drop in clean water I hasten to add ::)

at least it was before, guy at work lost his after a number 2, imagine fishing that out  ;D ;D ;D

a really good way of drying them out is those dessicant packs they put on trainers, stuff like that ,drying on a rad or airing cupboard does work, but it doesnt always dry the inners properly, these draw all the damp air out if you seal them in a bag with the mobile, i have saved my work one 3 times now doing this, usally takes a couple of days, but its still going

At work today I was hiding columns on some excel files and I inadvertantly hit a hide a window or file icon and started getting strange window security messages about enabling and disabling. Neither worked and I was hopping mad. I tried someone in It to have a quick look but they are not supposed to since we have to go through a call centre in India and they cannot even pronounce my surname >:( >:(

Anyway before the chap in Aberdeen came over I was able to work it out and discover what I had done. I have never done that before in excel but heck I have learned once again from my mistakes ;) ;)

women, when i get a cold(which is rarish) i am practically isolated in the spare room, no touching ect, i quote "i aint got time to be ill" yet she gets a cold, and its all "i need a cuddle,blah blah , as i dont feel well" , now whos got a stinker of a cold yeap me >:( >:(>:( >:(

My boss, in times when people are jumping on the band wagon about spraying he's been out applying liquid fertiliser in winds gusting at 50-60mph, yes you can put it on in a little wind but this is beyond a joke and asking for trouble in my opinion. Also the furrow press (aka spawn of satan), its currently dumped three quarters of the way across a field where I got so annoyed with it I wouldn't use it on the rest of the field, its 30+ years old and completely knackered but they won't replace it ::)

My boss, in times when people are jumping on the band wagon about spraying he's been out applying liquid fertiliser in winds gusting at 50-60mph, yes you can put it on in a little wind but this is beyond a joke and asking for trouble in my opinion. Also the furrow press (aka spawn of satan), its currently dumped three quarters of the way across a field where I got so annoyed with it I wouldn't use it on the rest of the field, its 30+ years old and completely knackered but they won't replace it ::)

cant have a nice new shiney nh, and a press to gav  ;D ;D ;D

i am pretty dam unwell now, didnt really sleep last night, heads blocked solid, was up at 4am as i was keeping her awake which was unfair, went back to bed arround 8ish when she got up, so managed a 2 hrs power nap , sue is actually worried i may have swine flu??? but it just feels like a real bad cold to me, certainly not experiancing any symptons my mate had with swine flu over xmas