What really annoyed you today

The boss, told us we'd be carting till well gone mid night tonigh so i phoned mum and dad a about 9 ish told them what was happening they said that was fine so i asked them if they could get me a can or 2 of monster and a dominoes pizza, they did and i was very greatful, apart from they hadn't been gone 5 minutes when the boss said oh thats us done for the night we'll carry on tomorrow, so now i'm sat wided awake because of the blooming monster!  >:( :'(  ;D

The boss, told us we'd be carting till well gone mid night tonigh so i phoned mum and dad a about 9 ish told them what was happening they said that was fine so i asked them if they could get me a can or 2 of monster and a dominoes pizza, they did and i was very greatful, apart from they hadn't been gone 5 minutes when the boss said oh thats us done for the night we'll carry on tomorrow, so now i'm sat wided awake because of the blooming monster!  >:( :'(  ;D

hope your not bouncing too long

phone bill off vodafone. triple what it's supposed to be, their website is so useless it won't let me see how i've spent £30 more than i was meant to, nor have they rung me to upgrade my contract which expires, err well, monday! it annoyed me so much that the biro i was smoking at the time (old habits die hard it seems..) got bitten in half. mouth full of ink. it rhymes with clucking bell. where's aunty Sue and the rude smily selection!!!!  >:(

F1 to Sky from next year. Greatly reduced BBC coverage.....

^ this too. what's the point in forking out £150 license fee a year, when the only shows the beeb does involve cash in an attic.

can't afford sky, which already has football and the ashes, and now f1. i'll stick to touring cars on itv4 i think...

100 % with you there, why cant they bid and get the contract and scrap say 3 week nights worth of eastenders?? or question of bloody sport , junk tv like that ball room dancing cr4p, such great coverage which will never be matched by the sky yeam, with all their adverts ect in it. just like the old itv coverage

bloody tag team today from a local contractor, funny but bloody anoying, one in a bateman sprayer, doing 50k, just behind him i asume his buddy with a valtra t in a fetching metallic black finish , towing a double axel bowser  , on the main a38 out of cornwall, everytime you got to a hill with a overtaking lane, the bloody valtra driver would go to the outside lane and try to overtake the bateman, but the bateman was just as quick, but would the valtra give up, hell no must have been a good 2 miles of traffic backed up behind the pair of t***s, got my suspicions who they worked for, and so tempted to ring and complain , ok first time was funny, but 20 mins later it aint so funny

Ditto. Furious. This season has reignited my interest in F1 since before ITV took it on. BBC have the coverage to perfection, it's a great show all around the weekends race and the rule changes and so on have made for a great season. When the global billion dollar success story that is Sky take it ove, it will be commercial rubbish once again. When BAA had too many airports they had to sell some to play 'fair' yet Sky can carry on buying bloody everything and nobody even sniffs.

>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

BBC say it is to save money

How about cutting Snooker out and giving that to Sky 

The Beeb should be ashamed of itself for selling out to one of the biggest cons ever invented and that is Sky tv

It may now be time for the licence to be scrapped as now the beeb have lost their way for good

captain health and safety at work, i knew he was a..."prat". just banned me from wearing my ipod at work, when all i do is sit on my own for 10 hours a day and type, he said i "wouldn't hear the fire alarm", i answered that "i could hear him talking so he might want to invest in a louder fire alarm", he then said "suprised no one else has said anything" and i said "yes it is funny that no one else cares isn't it?"

for those in the know, i would also be intrigued to know if there is a maximum temperature for an office building? as it's about gas mark 7 in here atm.

is it only monday? forgot my lunch, so hot i'm sweating buckets, and now not allowed to listen to my ipod. great start to the week!

as far as i know theres no highest temperature for a work place, as we keep looking into it in our exchanges which in the summer will get to 35 - 40 degrees with all the leccy kit in them, but theres a minimum temperature they can not break which is 10 degrees i belive, amazing really as heat is worse than cold i recon

as far as i know theres no highest temperature for a work place, as we keep looking into it in our exchanges which in the summer will get to 35 - 40 degrees with all the leccy kit in them, but theres a minimum temperature they can not break which is 10 degrees i belive, amazing really as heat is worse than cold i recon

i thought there was Sean??, sure people have mentioned it?

ideal temp for an arguement is between 28 - 32 deg? it think!!!!

no ben, nothing for max temp, union and all sorts have looked into it , even sue and her union have had similar issues in some buildings, again no max temp listed so if someone finds it please let me know, especially if you have the hse doc number ?? ect.

you get in some of our big exchanges, with all the kit running, no air con, and then try running cables through the runs at 12 ft against the concrete ceilings and its easily 35 degrees plus, and confined spaces to, so no easy way out, you have to be bloody carefull you do not overheat and it catchs up with you far quicker than being cold, which i dont mind

some one took pity on me and gave me a fan, they then switched it on (here comes the really annoyed you bit!) and it blew 1000 pages of audit all over the office. drat. 2 hours later they're back in order, and the fan pointing in another direction!

Just noticed my neighbour has put shelves up inside his 'temporary' shipping container that he's plonked his parking space behind my property. Interesting to hear what the planners have to say :-\

Ooo... and also annoying... trying to keep the fluff and hairs off five transit vans destined for France... lots of static around today >:(

The state of this country with all this rioting, destruction of property and peoples livelyhood, makes me sad to be English. Hang the lot of them >:( >:(>:( >:( :(

Send the army in and don't be soft on the rioters    Teach them a lesson

The state of this country with all this rioting, destruction of property and peoples livelyhood, makes me sad to be English. Hang the lot of them >:( >:(>:( >:( :(

Water Cannons are the answer they work against football hooligans