What really annoyed you today

If the poultice does not work GO TO CASUALTY :police:

I had to give in and go round past the local medical practice yesterday after work Sue but gone are the days when you used to be able to wait for a nurse to see to you. Anyway I got an appointment for 2.40 today and she took one look at it and said where did you get those fingers bobs we can't get them here ;D ;D ...anyway she got a doctor or practice nurse to prescribe me 56 Erythromycin tablets 2 to be taken 4 times daily then cleaned up the finger and put a new dressing on. The problem is its the finger I use on the mouse at work on my desktop so tomorrow I think I will use the works laptop and not use a mouse and control the pad with my middle finger.

Sounds to me like it time to hand in notice and move on Gavin....I'm in the same situation but I need to get some idea of what it is worth to me to stay on for another year to 18 months when there has been no incentives offered to stay and no idea of a redundancy package. I have been with the company for 25 years 1 month and 6 day's and well I'm just a number..like the other employees :angry:

Having read on here about the EMA plastic weld I ordered a bottle,

Was getting on well with it and was happy with the results... then knocked it over with my elbow and ruined the piece I was making plus a few other bits of plastruct that were in the vicinity,

I'd be fairly sure you could hear the words that came out of my mouth several miles away >:(

• Like 2

A person keeping phoning the office phone saying I have £3498 of compensation waiting to be collected for an car accident I had in 1998, I thought it was illegal to drive at 14 years old, anyone able to confirm this?

• Like 2

Was getting on well with it and was happy with the results... then knocked it over with my elbow and ruined the piece I was making plus a few other bits of plastruct that were in the vicinity,

I'd be fairly sure you could hear the words that came out of my mouth several miles away >:(

I've done EXACTLY the same thing before! It spills flipping easy too as well. I lost near enough the whole damn bottle. Must be in this topic somewhere too :ha ha!:

I've done EXACTLY the same thing before! It spills flipping easy too as well. I lost near enough the whole damn bottle. Must be in this topic somewhere too :ha ha!:

Too right it spills easily,

Took me a while to react as I seen it pouring out all over the table, lost about half the bottle...

When tidying the mess ended up with a layer of melted plastic all over my hands :ha ha!: , and realised how close it was to ruining my wee bag of decals from Henri Walker :-X

Must say it is very good though

Edited by jack_c

And I bet they get paid more than you for it too, Andy that's the daft thing. I did a quite enjoyable stint with an agency, the money was good, flow of work not too bad but had a few days sat up. I NEVER interfered with personal belongings though and always left the lorry ready for the next chap be it the regular or a cover driver.

top tip, i put mind in a block of wood, with a hole drilled out for the bottle to fit into after numerous bottles went the same way, ones fitted to the bench in the shed, the other on the board i use indoors, lot eaiser then

You can use it to bend sheet by running a line of it where you want the bend. Yes, it's great stuff and doesn't leave messy residue.

Thats what I like about it no residue left and a really nice join,

top tip, i put mind in a block of wood, with a hole drilled out for the bottle to fit into after numerous bottles went the same way, ones fitted to the bench in the shed, the other on the board i use indoors, lot eaiser then

TOP TIP is right! Genius idea thanks very much,

That will be done before any more use or I'd end up knocking it over again,

• 2 weeks later...

My solicitors want the commissioning documents for my oil boiler and they have SLIPPED DOWN BEHIND THE **** BOILER ITSELF!

Plumber boss is going to try to retrieve them by sending a man with a spike to fish them out :angel: and failing that will try to get online documents

My solicitors want the commissioning documents for my oil boiler and they have SLIPPED DOWN BEHIND THE **** BOILER ITSELF!

Plumber boss is going to try to retrieve them by sending a man with a spike to fish them out :angel: and failing that will try to get online documents

Whheeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Clever lad managed to retrieve them

Waking up to yet more RAIN. I have a car in pieces on my front lawn which I need to get under to refit the drive shaft to move it somewhere a bit drier to work on it. ie solid ground! I bought it as a non runner in August and had visions of having it on the road before the MOT expired in September. I don't have much free time and every week I hope to get it done. Every day I have off; I look out of the window and IT'S BL**DY RAINING AGAIN!!!!!!! >:( >:(>:(

I've now got my car running, the drive shaft is back in.......... I can move it to solid ground to work on it........... apart from the fact that I have nowhere to work on it under cover.........................

And it's been raining non stop since I woke up.......Grrrrrr. >:(

Edited by britainswomble

No there wasn't, but hotel security checked CCTV, caught the number plate, matched it with a resident and I have had a nice chat with the person who done it and my wallet is now £250 heavier than when I left home, brother says he can get a new one for £110 and respray the door for £50 and a pint