What really annoyed you today

On 15/12/2015 at 7:30 PM, Tractorman810 said:

Just been over the the club for a swim and for the third time in a month have not been able to as some little darling from the junior dragons swimming club has laid another floater , no idea if it's the same one,but all these kids are 6 year old up,all of an age to know what to do. Talk about waste your member ship, hope they find which one did it and ban them and their parents for a month, as there is no need for that sort of behaviour at all

Are you talking sh*t again;D

• 3 weeks later...

Bloody kidney problem I have has flared up again, doesn't happen very often as long as I am careful,keep hydrated and drink sensibly ,  but at present I am in some serious pain, having a job sitting and getting comfortable where they have flared up, so have to keep standing , have to try and get into the docs tomorrow on a last min appointment, luckily I have it off so no need to go sick unless I can't go till Friday ?? 

Get well soon Sean mate. For me it was going out on the frost at 6am to lift fodder beet, we fired up the 6 row vervaet harvester and proceeded to do a walk around.  Travelling entrepreneurs ( we suspect) spotted the machine at the very top of the field overnight ,drove onto the frost hardened ground and drained 500 litres of diesel out. To make sure they got enough, they let the rear tyre nearest the filler spout down to make the machine tilt over a bit more. One plus point was that they had the battery covers half off but couldn't suss out how to completely remove them, so we had 2 batteries intact.

My lovely doctors receptionists, tried to get in this morning as still in some serious I pain, was told no hope, so pointed out ,as my doctor has told me to, that I am a kidney patient ,that's all over my notes which they will see and will  get me a sap, got told by some snotty sod that ," just cause you mention kidney patient ,doesn't mean I will treat  you any different " tried to sort it politely ,and she threatened to have me blocked at the surgery ?? So gave up,and emailed a complaint  in against her, had a call about lunchtime from the surgery all apologetic ,from first the manager then said receptionist ,trying to grovel ,but I won't drop the complaint ,the notes are there for a very good reason after all,and she did say she has now seen them,so clearly couldn't be bothered to look at the time of the call could she . Luckily the pains starting to subside now as I have probably drunk a months worth of rain flushing myself through,and visited the toilet that many times the carpet has gone thread bare ,  so with luck with tomorrow of work sick I will be OK by the weekend .  

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Ment to be my day off today,but had to go in for a few hours to sort a few issues ,downside of being manager I guess, wouldn't have minded if it was something serious ,but it was so minor it was hardly worth the panic, amazed the persons doing it even made a fuss to be honest,have seen them do the type of job before no worries . Will get my own back sometime I am sure,as I do not get overtime when doing this ,just time in lieu 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, MadMark said:

Had an abscess come up on one of my top teeth, face swollen and in a lot of pain at the moment

Sorry to here that Mark I now how it feels as I had it happen a few years back mine burst and the poison tasted horribly spat most of it out but must have swallowed some has had upset stomach afterwards  

1 hour ago, MadMark said:

Ordered a phone off ebay and it was marked as posted on the 30/3/16, got it today and noticed it was only posted yesterday>:( lets just say he didn't get the feedback he would have wanted

At least you got . Better late than never Mark.

• 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, robbo said:

My oven has just packed up, it is ten to seven on a bank holiday weekend, looks like salad for a while :-[

AO.com, be with you Sunday if not tomorrow mate, the cut off used to be 9 pm have a go, did our dishwasher next day no charge,ordered at 6pm 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

AO.com, be with you Sunday if not tomorrow mate, the cut off used to be 9 pm have a go, did our dishwasher next day no charge,ordered at 6pm 

I've used AO.com not long ago , Excellent Service  when i got a new oven from them. Very fast too.

New cooker ordered and will be here Tuesday. I never thought of AO.com. I don't want to look on there now in case I could have got it cheaper.

Chris, we had a barbie last weekend but it has been hailstoning here today and it is a bit too windy as well. Tomorrow doesn't look much better either, in fact it looks even worse

• Like 1

8 hours ago, robbo said:

New cooker ordered and will be here Tuesday. I never thought of AO.com. I don't want to look on there now in case I could have got it cheaper.

Chris, we had a barbie last weekend but it has been hailstoning here today and it is a bit too windy as well. Tomorrow doesn't look much better either, in fact it looks even worse

I had a Barbie once but that's another story

• Like 2

On 4/30/2016 at 7:42 PM, robbo said:

It is a Bosch built in double oven, can't remember the model number

Super, I sell Neff and Siemens ovens, Bosch is part of the same group (BSH home appliances), excellent after sales service, make sure you send in your guarantee form!!

3 hours ago, Barry said:

Super, I sell Neff and Siemens ovens, Bosch is part of the same group (BSH home appliances), excellent after sales service, make sure you send in your guarantee form!!

Oo may have to contact you when we do the kitchen,she wants some fancy one,well two of them actually