What really annoyed you today

Its what I didnt see. . . The pic Marky posted. I cant view the pics on WAP which is a bit turd. Wheres the nations favourite fruit and veg market trader going for his holiday then? Do I need to keep an eye on my mirrors?!

Its what I didnt see. . . The pic Marky posted. I cant view the pics on WAP which is a bit turd. Wheres the nations favourite fruit and veg market trader going for his holiday then? Do I need to keep an eye on my mirrors?!

The nations favourite Fruit & Veg wholesaler is going to the Algarve I think Tris... me I'm going to Bude  :D :D :D

The pic is a HOOOOOOOOOOOGE Johnny ***** tractor on duals taking up MY SPACE on the road

The nations favourite Fruit & Veg wholesaler is going to the Algarve I think Tris... me I'm going to Bude  :D :D :D

The pic is a HOOOOOOOOOOOGE Johnny ***** tractor on duals taking up MY SPACE on the road

And what did you do to it Marky ???:-\ ;):D

Some stupid lorry driverr that was picking up a delivery of OSR, well we bulk out og the bins with a converyor and elevator well when i shut the bins off have to wait a while for the system to empty out well as soon as the lorry driver got to 30T he moved forward living OSR everywere and tryed to blame on me by not shutting it off, but main thing is i cant otherwise it will block and was only another 10 kilo or so >:( >:(>:( >:(

Truckers eh Phil?! We used to hav the Cetaur Grain boys down our place. Group Cereals as it was then. They'd give you plenty of warning before the maximum limit was reached. Not all are quite as helpful though.

been working out salcombe way this afternoon,( south devon) parked up in a country lane opp some cottages buy one of our green cabs, and was politly told by a holiday maker that i can't park there,i am blocking a footpath ???????? snotty sod then proceeded to take my number,didn't even have a foot path there anyway,was a country lane, and there was no path of beside me just a 7 ft bank,heck the apprentice had to get out of  my door , i think he even took a photo,

b45t4rd dont even live down here,the cotts are holiday lets,  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( oh how i hate tourists,

been working out salcombe way this afternoon,( south devon) parked up in a country lane opp some cottages buy one of our green cabs, and was politly told by a holiday maker that i can't park there,i am blocking a footpath ???????? snotty sod then proceeded to take my number,didn't even have a foot path there anyway,was a country lane, and there was no path of beside me just a 7 ft bank,heck the apprentice had to get out of  my door , i think he even took a photo,

b45t4rd dont even live down here,the cotts are holiday lets,  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:(oh how i hate tourists,

i'll be down there soon....to get away from Cambridge and the bl@@dy tourists :D :D :D

good to hear it mate,where you going to then?

bit north for you, Swanage, near Bournemouth

only camping for a week...

'and yes the house will be secure and someone will be here'